Sign in to follow this  
Atlas432

Buddy Carry

Atlas432

Instead of having to loot a squad member and escape with their items to later return them to them in-game during a raid it would add to the realism and immersion if it were possible to buddy carry or fireman carry a dead or wounded squad member to the exit. That way the person carrying the squad member can keep whatever loot they already have and exfil their squad member who can then retain their loot. While doing a buddy carry maybe make it so that it is only possible to shoot a pistol for defense or only hip-fire other weapons.

FC.png

Nivt

They said that this will be in game in the future

Leitbild

Also they mentioned that eventually there will be some sort of "Clanstash", guess that will help too with "Giving a mate his stuff back".

B00MSLANG

This may be nice in the future. For now just insure your stuff, so your buddy can just drop your stuff in water or a bush so he can get out with the stuff he looted in raid. Also if you take his stuff and give it back in raid and he dies (again), his stuff is not insured and lost. This is how we do it, hence this is a survival game and not a Taxi simulator ;)

Atlas432
17 minutes ago, limabravo130 said:

This may be nice in the future. For now just insure your stuff, so your buddy can just drop your stuff in water or a bush so he can get out with the stuff he looted in raid. Also if you take his stuff and give it back in raid and he dies (again), his stuff is not insured and lost. This is how we do it, hence this is a survival game and not a Taxi simulator ;)

Right, a survival game. So it would be cool to be able to help your buddies survive. I don't remember buddy carrying squad mates while I was in the military and them saying "I feel like you're my Taxi".

B00MSLANG
5 hours ago, Atlas432 said:

Right, a survival game. So it would be cool to be able to help your buddies survive. I don't remember buddy carrying squad mates while I was in the military and them saying "I feel like you're my Taxi".

I meaned playing taxi for carrying equiptment of others every time.

Majpayne

This is a fantastic idea.  Also for carrying them when they have broken legs.