Sign in to follow this  
Shepherd2305

I cant loot weapons

Shepherd2305

Title says it all. I cant pick up ANY weapons, pistols, knife, hatchets, rifles... from dead bodies or off the ground. Saw a spawned ak on the ground and I couldn't take it. Its not desync unless desync lasts the whole game and allows you still drop stuff with no problem, loot other items and play with other players. Anybody else having the same problem?

tobiassolem

There are several possible reasons for this. The primary possible one being server to client communication. 

Desync can indeed affect a whole session. 

ShabbyZigZag

Me neither

Honestly, D-Sync is going to make me stop playing this game.  Every patch since I started playing in July and still plagues us everyday , I shoot a guy 15 times and he one taps me, I do not have any issues with any other game besides Tarkov.  Seem more interested in adding items than fixing servers 

Shimazusan

I encountered a new problem.

My buddy looted a saiga-9 from a scav but for me he still had it in his hand but if i try to pick it up it just pops back into his hands. I was even able to discad it to the ground but could no pick it up either.