[AU/NZ] Escape from Tarkov Community Discord

SharpS

Hello Fellow Australian and New Zealand Escapers!

I have created a Tarkov community discord in the hopes of finding and uniting Australian and New Zealand Tarkov players. I hope this will become a popular base in which Australian and New Zealand Tarkov escapers can group up and play. Below is the discord link:

https://discord.gg/758Hvkg

I look forward to seeing and meeting many of my fellow Australian and New Zealand escapers on the Discord server.

Cheers

SharpS

Edited by SharpS
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 minute ago, ComingWrath said:

Um failed to join so it become invalid. I Dont know how to use discord well. i seem to be in General chat though, were do i go from there?

The first like 8 channels are actually chat channels, so you can type and interact, the rest are voice channels, so if you click on them you will join that voice channel. Doesn't look like many people are voice chatting at the moment but if your interesting in playing you can post something in the "Looking-for-group" channel, or simply start typing in any of the chat channels and get a feel for the place.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...