Gear and Sound

VAL_NTINE

So I was wondering, does gear affect the loudness of one's steps? Do we have a choice between heavy combat boots and light sneakers? Does wearing more body armor make more noise in comparison to no body armor? I personally like stealth gameplay and sniping, so will my gear affect my ability to stay hidden?

I also hope weapons will have a good feel to them.

So normally heavy weapons, like LMGs will also feel heavier, handle slower, etc.

By this I do not only mean that LMGs, etc. should take longer to swing around or deploy, but the overall feel of a weapon must fit.

An LMG has to feel powerful, heavy, but at the same time dangerous to use and reload. A Shotgun should sound well, the animation should fit and the impact it has on enemies should also be displayed.

58 minutes ago, Arngrim said:

So many sneakz on this forum so far. Where are all the in your face loud as hell people? Just me? Ok, i'll be guy that draws the attention of the players then. :ph34r:

Breacher here, you are not alone :) gonna be tanking through the game with all the armor I can find

• Upvote 1