Ayaku

Interactions between players

Ayaku

So, I was wondering, I was talking about this with a friend, that'd be great if you could just check in someone's bag like in ArmA II/III, and take whatever you need.
If I may put this in a real situation, let's say you're fighting a group of people, it's shooting everywhere, and you need something to stop the bleeding, but the medic can't stop covering you, so you just search in his bag, find the bandage yourself, and then close the bag.
I believe this could be a really cool thing to add.

H1biki

People might steal equipment from their teammates inventory. A regular drop-pickup should be fine i think.

Ayaku
Just now, Wоlf said:

People might steal equipment from their teammates inventory. A regular drop-pickup should be fine i think.

That's the thing, if you don't trust your teammates it all goes to hell :D
I still think they should put this in the game. The drop-pickup system like you said isn't realistic at all..

H1biki
1 minute ago, Ayaku said:

I still think they should put this in the game. The drop-pickup system like you said isn't realistic at all..

I'd rather have that than someone going through my bag while I'm covering their ass lol.
Also it's better for the player to choose what items they give to others in the battlefield via good communication and tactics

MARKHENRY1994
9 hours ago, Ayaku said:

Be truth is better

camouflash

I suggest sort of a "buddy-system".

As I read before, there will be "standings" with the NPC-traders and other AI characters ingame.
Since every player will have a unique ingame-ID, it should be possible to make a "standings-system" with players as well.

For instance, standings with players could improve after fighting together in a battle, supplying ammo, healing or food, or simply "trading goods with a player" (in what ever form that could be implemented).

Basically I personally would really enjoy a system, in wich you "gain trust over time spent or fought together", then, when you reach a ceratin level of "trust" (standing) you are enabled to perform special things like searching bags or other "team-tasks".

Obviously clans would have inital good standings with each other, but theese could also fade, if for example a teammate kills you repeatedley.

Just my thoughts on this, I welcome any input or criticism.

• Upvote 2

Sushi

The trade system in STALKER-ONLINE / sZone online wasn't too bad. You could either click and drag an item out of your inventory to drop it at your feet, or select a player and offer a trade. You dragged items onto a grid, clicked offer, then confirm. After a brief pause so you could cancel if wanted, you traded the items and currency.

Something like a transparent overlay when you're close enough?

Another option is just to give you a yes/no prompt when someone asks to search your bag, and you can cancel it at any time. Hit F1 to say yes, F2 to say no, that kinda thing.

2016-01-02_00001_edit.jpg

Ayaku
4 minutes ago, Sushi said:

The trade system in STALKER-ONLINE / sZone online wasn't too bad. You could either click and drag an item out of your inventory to drop it at your feet, or select a player and offer a trade. You dragged items onto a grid, clicked offer, then confirm. After a brief pause so you could cancel if wanted, you traded the items and currency.

Something like a transparent overlay when you're close enough?

Another option is just to give you a yes/no prompt when someone asks to search your bag, and you can cancel it at any time. Hit F1 to say yes, F2 to say no, that kinda thing.

2016-01-02_00001_edit.jpg

The last thing would probably be cool yeah.

Saldock

You guys should add an open voice button or something like that, whould help with community team ups