Autoturret

Customs extractions?

Hi mate, if you buy a map of customs from Elvira (they go quickly? mostly she does not have one, just factory and woods; but sometimes she does) and take that into a raid with you (secure container suggested), you can cycle through the spawn points and it will show you the applicable extraction points. Random spawn shows all of the possible extraction points I believe. 

im hiding in apparently the wrong factory shack, with a m4 on my back and PMCs running around me. arg. where is the extract...

oh, i left the shack and stood in front and the extraction started. i got into the shack without seeing it however...

You're helped. but would be nice if someone made an elaborate thread with all the maps inside of it, not just for the new, but even the ones not formiliar with the maps. nice updated maps guys.

the PMC optional extracts are marked in some fashion when they're available, but they should have some sort of indicator on ALL the extracts at all times, especially the scav ones.

On 1/3/2018 at 2:16 AM, oblivion2k said:

Still couldn't find beyond fuel tank extract, even with the map pulled up, another MIA in the books. God this game is frustrating.

Exactly the same problem... Beyond fuel tank is either 1 square meter or the map is wrong... I was running all over the marked place.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, MonsterKrabic said:

Exactly the same problem... Beyond fuel tank is either 1 square meter or the map is wrong... I was running all over the marked place.

ALMOST had the same problem. Managed to get it to work when i stopped on the top right corner of the indicated spot and crouched in a bush.

Beyond the fuel tank is not right behind the tank, but also behind the wall, in the bushes. With your back right against the fuel tank, walk through the hole in the wall behind the tank, turn right and go in the darkest corner next to the wall. It's right there.

This Game has gone in the wrong direction a few times and this is one,....a lot of people are having trouble with the Vaguely described Extraction Points and for good reason,...the extraction points themselves AS extraction points are pretty much non-existent in the new extraction system, there simply is not a "Crawl Space" you have to move through to extract, you are just supposed to stand in some random location until a green banner yelling "Extraction" shows up,....I thought the basement access on Customs was a brilliant extraction point,...even if you didn't know where the hell you were and you saw it it definitely even looked like a place you would extract, not to mention it adds a sense of realism,....very disappointed in the New Extraction system in itself, hopefully they will refine it,.... 

I am glad I found this thread and thanks to everyone for posting the maps.  I am running around Customs now trying to see what all the exits look like and I agree with Ruizsean43....they really need to re-think the extraction points.  I am just coming back to EFT after not playing for a while and I am really liking the state of the game.  But these extraction points are confusing.  I guess I do qualify as a newb now even though I bought and played the game when the alpha was first released.

On my current raid it pops up and says 3 places I can extract from and then that message disappears ...how do I get it back?  I think one of my extraction points was ZB-1012 or something...WTF is that?

I just lost a major haul of loot due to this extraction system.  I haven't played this game in many months and I am not reading all the threads on the forum, so save your flaming please.

Edited by DrewF

4 hours ago, DrewF said:

I am glad I found this thread and thanks to everyone for posting the maps.  I am running around Customs now trying to see what all the exits look like and I agree with Ruizsean43....they really need to re-think the extraction points.  I am just coming back to EFT after not playing for a while and I am really liking the state of the game.  But these extraction points are confusing.  I guess I do qualify as a newb now even though I bought and played the game when the alpha was first released.

On my current raid it pops up and says 3 places I can extract from and then that message disappears ...how do I get it back?  I think one of my extraction points was ZB-1012 or something...WTF is that?

I just lost a major haul of loot due to this extraction system.  I haven't played this game in many months and I am not reading all the threads on the forum, so save your flaming please.

Press O once to see the timer 

Pres O twice (quickly) to open the list of extractions. Locations marked with ???? in their timer are alternative/optional extracts and are not guaranteed to be available to you. They will be open (or closed) based on a time-scale mostly, sometimes they open at dusk, others will open towards the end of a raid, or close at certain times. An extract which displays no ???? in that row will be your guaranteed spot. These are generally universal for all PMC's who spawned on your side of the map, so they may be heavily trafficked areas.

A location is designated as 'available' if there is some kind of light source there. Green flares, HED blue flood lights, blinking red lights on a boat, a campfire near a pier with a wooden boat. These are all signs that the extract is open FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THAT LOCATION AS THEIR EXTRACT. If you can see the 'light' and it's not your extract, you will not extract through it.

ZB xxxxxxx. These are all bunker/pit/tunnels. There are two on woods (one near the hut on the east, other NW of the downed plane to the west). There are two in customs (one near the far corner at boiler just below train tracks) the other is behind the warehouse near the old gas station (also down from the traintracks, but towards the train bridge).

As a scav, it should give you the locations of your spawn points in the map. As a PMC you need to purchase a map from Elvira (therapist) to choose your spawn (and at this point it will also highlight which extracts you will be given). From there it's building up your map knowledge again :).

Good luck!

Edited by qS_Sachiel
  • Thanks 2

Thank you qS_Sachiel for the info!  That is very helpful and just what I needed.

This game has come a long way and I am having a blast playing it.  Just had a great raid on Woods...only my second time on that map (mainly play customs) and I made it out to my extraction and ended up going across the whole map solo.  I took out 4 scavs but got shot up pretty good and had to sneak/limp out the rest of the way so I didn't lose my loot.  Talk about intense!  Great game...Im hooked.  

Edited by DrewF

I think some of my most profitable raids on Woods started with me getting my legs shot out in a firefight with some PMC at spawn, then limping across the map. It is then that I realized moving half pace works wonders in densely wooded areas. You don't attract eyes so much at a distance (easier to spot movement than the player himself) and you dont go expose yourself too quickly when there are enemies present, that and obviously footstep sound.

I gotta be honest though, those raids when I limped across Woods were absolutely nerve-shattering. Especially since the round started with me droppin some dudes with AK/M4 with my trusty old silenced TT.

when can you extract from zb/1012?? 

is there somewhere that tells us on the internet when certain extracts open?? or close??

Edited by DaDorn666
forgot stuff

On 3/19/2018 at 7:03 PM, DaDorn666 said:

when can you extract from zb/1012?? 

is there somewhere that tells us on the internet when certain extracts open?? or close??

If you double tap the letter O on your keyboard, it will tell you what extraction points you can use that raid. 

With that being said, as of 0.8.0.1208, I have been unable to extract at zb/1012 and Old Gas Station

9 hours ago, hyjacked said:

Spruced up the map for myself so its a little easier to read quickly, figured i would share.

THANK YOU for making this. Gonna have to print this out when I get the chance. As a new player, learning the damned maps has probably been the hardest part of the game so far, especially with the complete lack of compasses. Bloody embarrassing how often I end up running in circles... doesn't help I'm garbage at judging in-game distances either >.<

As for the issues with PMC exfil points ZB-1012 and Old Gas, the hard part is getting there. I've been able to successfully use both of them offline, so it's definitely worth testing out there to get a feel for where they *actually are*.

ya I have yet to find out when zb 1012 is open... it cant be random ??  sometimes it is.... sometimes it isn't.. just haven't figured it out... lol