Sign in to follow this  
Skull_Leader

Flying player-scav!?

Skull_Leader

I don't know if this is a hack or just some server issue, but anyhow....this is my story.

Being me in factory, making a pistol run. Killed a couple of players but couldn't salvage them because of the exposed position their corpses ended. Finally killed a player scav with that new catridge shotgun [Which is super OP at point blank]. More scav players spawn in, and I kill a couple more of them, but they black out one of my legs. No biggie since I manage to savage a saiga and a white body armor. THEN the flying scav appears [he makes a chest shot so I take no damage]. I scan right, nothing;  I scan left , nothing; I scan in the back, nothing. I scan above [since I was at ground level]. THERE HE IS, shooting a normal shotgun, I approach him and unload all the saiga shells at 5 meters from him, the animation of him taking the shotgun shells kick in, but he recieves no damage, since , still floating he goes back [probably to reload or savage ammo, giving out he is a player controlled scav] , and comes again. I switch to my pistol since I ran out of shotgun shells, and again at point blank I unload all my clip to his chest while he still keeps floating, and he kills me.

I'm pretty pissed , but again, there will be more pistol runs. But I really wont like to against invincible scavs again. I did report him in global chat to the mods at right after the battle [hoping I could see if they could at least confirm it] but I got no answer.

Sadly I couldnt take any pics, since I was too busy trying to survive.

JustWaggs

Hello! We do not accept manual reports of hackers/cheaters an anti cheat is implemented and will catch any cheaters. Thanks!

#Locked