BgHurt

No Sound damage/shots bug

Not sure if everyone is getting this, but we are taking damage from a player with absolutely not shot heard, from our entire squad. As in our squad will not hear shots at all but people die and a player has killed us. usually multiple damage times then death. Utter quiet while it happens.

Anyone else get this? 

Scavs kill me before even firing a shot. It's especially apparent around corners, i dont even have a chance to react. Before someone say's something, it's not regular desync. I have been playing for a while and can tell the difference. Also thousands of people saw it happen to Kotton on his stream. 

This is currently a major problem with the new update and patch that most players are facing. Don't fret, just send support requests and see if a developer will reply to you as this is a massive issues for everyone. Player scavengers, players, everyone.

I've died multiple times as a player scavenger to a random scavenger who 'headshots' me out of nowhere for no reason, no sound, no rhyme or reason.

• Upvote 1

Well I have fallen due to silent / invisible scavs only once so far.... but now I'm F'N raged.

Mind you I spawned in this Customs game 30~min late. ( I came in at about the 53 min mark.)  Spawn in, Immediately attacked by 2 scavs on blue van road (killed them minimal damage taken). . . . Pushing along across river to the Welcome to Tarkov tank, I crest the hill and start to cross road....boom screen skakes from OVER 9000% silent gun, very slight damage but I'm alive...start to run back to tank....second shot shakes me again and I hear a glitched/abnormal/cut short shot gun blast....ok wounded but still alive....almost immediately boom grenade WRECKS ME RIGHT UNDER ME.....and NO it wasn't my own RGD, the only RGD I had was in my BETA

I wanna say hacks but who knows....I googled the 'Scav name' Vlad Korchmar, kinda odd its a real person, A chess player...

I guess my question is anyone experienced my type of wrecking?

8 hours ago, Drudchenko782 said:

Scavs kill me before even firing a shot. It's especially apparent around corners, i dont even have a chance to react. Before someone say's something, it's not regular desync. I have been playing for a while and can tell the difference. Also thousands of people saw it happen to Kotton on his stream. 

Same for me to, no sound of scav walking or shot fired....happend many times over.

I was running as a 100% healthy scav on Customs. There was some rain but not too much and then, instantly my scav fell down, and I got an info that a player killed me. No sound, no anything.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i noticed this issues several times last night once on Factory and a few times on Customs.

A few of the times one of our group of 5 hears the shot but the other 4 of us dont

Strange thing is there is no shooter. So it's not that we didn't here the shots, we just died.

Two us died to the same player within a second or two but we were no where near each other.

Might be a 'no sound glitch' for some, but for us it was just appeared as a random/belated/desync death. 

I have had one invisible shooter today, as in person not showing and me getting shot or whatever to death almost was like a ghost beating on me, also had in same session a non player scav shooting with pistol animation but no gun in his hand and no sound from the gun either.

The invisible guy was on the stairs infront of me, could here the footsteps but nobody there lol, just not right at all :D

Edited by QuasarDonkey

That just happened to me 5 minutes ago. Fully loaded on gear.
Thought i was the last guy in the raid and headed to extract.
And then i take damage.... no gunshots no hits, but i took a shitload of damage and fell to my face.

Im Sad now. RIP my lovely M4 ;(

2 times in 2 runs. 
Map: Shoreline

1st Time, a player shoots at me, i take damage but cant hear any shots, my team mates take cover and couple of seconds after I die they heard the shots, killed him.

2nd Time, Fully geared with a team mate, both start taking damage, no shot sounds, both dead. 

Both occasions were with real players, no Scavs. In both situations our characters registered damage but made no hurt sound. 

Please have a look at this ? I know its a Beta, but this never happened before the patch, and the Patch has been out for 3-4 days now ... Hotfix would be appreciated. 

Reading all the above comments I notice not one accusation of suspicious player or hack.

During the last patch / update it appears we now have a NEW problem and several others. No doubt the developers/ programmers are working hard on this, as we have had a couple of updates and server-side hotfixes.

Unfortunately, it’s how Beta Testing works one pace forwards three steps back anything new introduced into the game at this stage can cause numerous BUGS / GLITCHES not seen before. We just need to continue reporting them so the Dev’s see then and concentrate on the FIX.