Goundski

Make insurance recovery a player task

Goundski

Make players responsible for insurance returns as a alternative transaction between them and  Prapor as an insurance claim.

It could be a combination where the player returning another players insured items must return it with the players dog tag.

The player returning the item then gets a slightly better monetary value for the items than they would have from selling it to the vendors.

• Upvote 1

majkelouno

I think a better solution would be the return of items not picked up by other players, as is but if the items will be taken , refund an amount of money, something on the principle of insurance ship in EVE Online. When your ship has been destroyed, you get a refund of the amount provided for in the insurance. This should prevent running with the hatchet.

eios29
52 minutes ago, majkelouno said:

I think a better solution would be the return of items not picked up by other players, as is but if the items will be taken , refund an amount of money, something on the principle of insurance ship in EVE Online. When your ship has been destroyed, you get a refund of the amount provided for in the insurance. This should prevent running with the hatchet.

If you ever played EVE online you'd know that insurance system was a scam and you'd be out more money if you did insure the ship lol It was better to just take the loss and buy a new ship. I prefer the direct return of items rather then currency.

• Upvote 1