Sign in to follow this  
Chamil

Tell me this is just a sick joke

Chamil

I've just done a full Customs tour with a BROKEN LEG, couldn't find the exit

Guns stopped reloading because there was a slot in my backpack that for some reason wouldn't do anything?! 
So there I am, fully equipped, an AK and a SKS, MP pistol in my pockets. 

Guns are empty, can't reload because the mags keep flickering in my inventory. 
I've had to take on a full ducking scav team with a pistol
Which wouldn't reload either

So I thought perhaps a relog would fix it?
Relogged
Character is gone

DrakeVanders

Unfortunatly at this rate it's only gonna get worse before it gets better

Chamil
2 minutes ago, DrakeVanders said:

Unfortunatly at this rate it's only gonna get worse before it gets better

Good thing there is an other wipe coming, this is all unnecessary items loss

DrakeVanders
Just now, Chamil said:

Good thing there is an other wipe coming, this is all unnecessary items loss

Is that confirmed by a developer? Any proof? No offense but I hear it thrown around alot but nobody provides evidence to it. If that IS the case I might not try playing seriously until the wipe occurs and hopefully taking some of the major issues with it

Chamil
5 minutes ago, DrakeVanders said:

Is that confirmed by a developer? Any proof? No offense but I hear it thrown around alot but nobody provides evidence to it. If that IS the case I might not try playing seriously until the wipe occurs and hopefully taking some of the major issues with it

It would only make sense to me. People who have paid for in-game items lose them due to bugs, I think it'd be fair to wipe and make sure they have everything returned when the game is properly working.

DrakeVanders
1 minute ago, Chamil said:

It would only make sense to me. People who have paid for in-game items lose them due to bugs, I think it'd be fair to wipe and make sure they have everything returned when the game is properly working.

I doubt they'd make a second wipe so soon to the last unless it was a dire emergency which at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they did a roll back to the previous patch.

Since the latest patch I haven't even been able to even physically play any of the maps because I get stuck on the loading screen or get a fade to black "connection" error just as I load into a game.

TheHappyMile

Crazy how poeple are in love with their loot. Get over it. Of course it's poo to lose something that way. But it's not worth the anger...

To wipe - i bet there will be one befor final release.

Chamil
8 minutes ago, TheHappyMile said:

Crazy how poeple are in love with their loot. Get over it. Of course it's poo to lose something that way. But it's not worth the anger...

To wipe - i bet there will be one befor final release.

I'm not. I'm just saying I've ran the entire map with a BROKEN LEG!!! 
THE ENTIRE MAP!!! I was looking for a reward. 

LittleBudha

I think, you have option to reset your account, if you lose your starter gear :-), it is not necessarily to wipe everyone :-)
But yep, this patch is bad. I cannot join in to game many times, when im struck on loading screen :-/

Edited by LittleBudha

PIG-Mathieu

Playing EFT' s beta is not about getting gear to be the best PMC in tarkov, its about enjoying a WIP game that you enjoy and support by sharing either feedbacks or reports to the dev team for them to fix it.

We all lost gear, i' ve lost a lot more than you think because of server problems in EU, but i love the game because it' s good and it's worth taking time in to have a good experience, no matter the price of your gear.

Edited by PIG-Mathieu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Chamil
5 hours ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Playing EFT' s beta is not about getting gear to be the best PMC in tarkov, its about enjoying a WIP game that you enjoy and support by sharing either feedbacks or reports to the dev team for them to fix it.

We all lost gear, i' ve lost a lot more than you think because of server problems in EU, but i love the game because it' s good and it's worth taking time in to have a good experience, no matter the price of your gear.

Oh no no no, don't get me wrong here. Loss of gear is a part of the game but the amount of pain I've been through in that game is just too much. 

I'm not whining about my gear, I'm just sharing a story where I've WALKED THE ENTIRE MAP and end up dying because my mag won't reload. 

batbudge
9 hours ago, Chamil said:

And and also Cuss some people are getting Dog poo for servers in the first couple of days and then after that poo performance others are getting an unfair advantage too imo. 

Worthogg22170

its so true ran a Woods run Trisip full of lootz made it to extraction and game freeze's as I have less tha 2 second to exit and boom server disconnection relog in and I'm dead wtf dead all that stuff gone as if it never was because of server desync BS fix problem's that at their then add more it just causes more or more issues in game I have EoD and luv the game as it is right now its total crap Ai are back to T=1000 mode 180 one tapping you from over a 100 yards away with a shot gun sorry does not happen in RL should not happen in game so I myself will wait for next patch tp try again . I don't mind losing gear if its legit but to desync then a disconnect no not happy know it beta but old issues need fixing before you add just saying.

Almac

haha what a waste of time.. same thing kinda happened to me but i was playing a scav and as soon as i got the inventory bug + a dc i just abandoned the loot.. sometimes you get really bad severs, best to just not think about it and re-queue. Also if money/xp is your goal just run factory it has the least issues because the servers are small.