Joota

Half of the fps on the update 0.5.0.811

Joota

I love the new additions that were made, but for some reason my fps using the same settings tanked to 20-30 on customs when before I used to have 50-60 and at times 70 fps.

I have a laptop with a gtx 1070, a i7-6700HQ, 16gb of RAM. I know the update just came out, just wondering if the performance drop was due to this new update or just setting on my pc.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

Sharu

True Story ...  I had 60 FPS + on every Map.... and after the Patch only 20 ..... 

Shibby

Just be patient the devs are working hard of the performance, and just to let you know we all have the same issues it's not just you

WrTReaper

Fps has had effect now there is this key loot tables there are only 2 A.I kills in pockets or bags Cabinets you will not find any keys other then Silver keys 203 204 220 218 303 308 315 i know one of those keys i found on a dead A.I blue handle keys you will only find on dead A.Is and i have a question why is there no BUG FORUM is this game do the devs not like you have feed back on bugs or glitches that theyre UPDATE PATCH has had effect on like this 

http://plays.tv/video/5a4381c5b2d178bc8f/glitch-see-through-map-players

that is a video on playstv of a glitch/bug i stumbled upon even i cannot create posts ? i do not understand

on top of all that they made M4A1 4 SPACES what is that that makes no sense i do not understand i ge tthat this is who evers game this may be but come on a M4A1 4 spaces in RL put a M4A1 in your hands and then a MPX in your hands HUGE SIZE DIFFERENCE huge

3 hours ago, Joota said:

I love the new additions that were made, but for some reason my fps using the same settings tanked to 20-30 on customs when before I used to have 50-60 and at times 70 fps.

I have a laptop with a gtx 1070, a i7-6700HQ, 16gb of RAM. I know the update just came out, just wondering if the performance drop was due to this new update or just setting on my pc.

Thanks for your time.

Joota
1 minute ago, Shibby said:

Just be patient the devs are working hard of the performance, and just to let you know we all have the same issues it's not just you

I was just wondering, it's not the first time settings on my laptop have been changed with updates and it makes my games lag, so I was just making sure what the issue might be so that I could fix it to play the game :) But if there's performance issues I'll leave it to the devs since they know what they are doing!

WrTReaper

please read the post i just posted seconds ago

3 hours ago, Shibby said:

Shibby
6 minutes ago, WrTReaper said:

Fps has had effect now there is this key loot tables there are only 2 A.I kills in pockets or bags Cabinets you will not find any keys other then Silver keys 203 204 220 218 303 308 315 i know one of those keys i found on a dead A.I blue handle keys you will only find on dead A.Is and i have a question why is there no BUG FORUM is this game do the devs not like you have feed back on bugs or glitches that theyre UPDATE PATCH has had effect on like this 

http://plays.tv/video/5a4381c5b2d178bc8f/glitch-see-through-map-players

that is a video on playstv of a glitch/bug i stumbled upon even i cannot create posts ? i do not understand

on top of all that they made M4A1 4 SPACES what is that that makes no sense i do not understand i ge tthat this is who evers game this may be but come on a M4A1 4 spaces in RL put a M4A1 in your hands and then a MPX in your hands HUGE SIZE DIFFERENCE huge

Your post is irrelevant to the topic.
And we will appreciate if you use this link and do the steps as mentioned.

Thank you