Blackb1rd

New Year Event starts tomorrow at 15:00 MSK

Dear friends! Tomorrow, on December 28, at 15:00 MSK (UTC + 3), our New Year Event starts: 25% discount for all kinds of transactions purchase, packings amendment or purchasing as a gift).

Within this promo we also will give free 7-day access to Escape from Tarkov to a part of users who are registered on the official website of the project, but are not playing yet. These players are to be randomly chosen among the total number of subscribers, with bias for those who have been registered earlier.

Players who have joined the testing before the launch of Closed Beta (July 28, 2017), will also receive:

• two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends within one week.

Players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016), additionally receive:

• promo code for the Standard Edition of the game;
  • two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends within one week.

The discount and the event are valid till 15:00 MSK (UTC + 3) on January 4, 2018.

TRANSLATIONS

• Czech translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Czech r. @PugMonk
  • Finnish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Finland @sp3edie
  • Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Italy @funboy
  • Greek translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Greece @ZermanGR
  • Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thank to Emissary of Poland @TheWay
  • German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Germany @ramjid
  • Chinese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of China @Hazel
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Brazil @dimittri4gc

content_thumb_3d9b358858ce2156c3e4d1c675af5928.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 3
  • Upvote 3

With the:

promo code for the Standard Edition of the game;

And two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends within one week.

Hopefully will get more colleagues interested in this great game

Time to get my homies.

^

I've actually repulsed myself and will never say anything like that again...

I'm sorry.

Edited by headbanger203

I have two questions;

1. I received a free testing code (no time limit) back in April, however, I pre-ordered my "Prepare For Escape" edition on the 28th July, as the game servers were being updated with the closed beta patch.
    Will I receive these two 7-day trial keys, will I count as having 'joined the testing before closed beta' ???

2. 2 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends within one week.

What do you mean by "within one week." ?
    Do you mean that the codes have to be redeemed within one week, or else they will not be valid?
    Or do you mean that we will receive these codes sometime within one week?
    Or is it something else..?

Hello! So tomorrow at 15.00 Moscow time open beta will be opened, but I'm wondering whether this will be open beta for everyone even for those who have not yet bought the games or just for those who own it and for how long it will take open beta !?

2 hours ago, snakept said:

WIPE!!!! omg can whait to play this game...

The patch came out several days ago and all the accounts were already wiped.

2 hours ago, T0NE said:

Will it be patched to get over this new patch...?

Hotfix is in the making and will be released soon, hopefully today.

2 hours ago, MrSpicy said:

how do I download the open beta?

16 minutes ago, Lone_Wollf said:

Hello! So tomorrow at 15.00 Moscow time open beta will be opened, but I'm wondering whether this will be open beta for everyone even for those who have not yet bought the games or just for those who own it and for how long it will take open beta !?

Do not confuse this with Open Beta. This is NOT the Open Beta. This is a preparation and server stress test for the Open Beta floodgates.

• Thanks 1

Players who have joined the testing before the launch of Closed Beta (July 28, 2017), will also receive:

two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends within one week.

Just got one question. When we get these codes. Where will they be located on the profile? Or are the gonna be sent through email?