Sign in to follow this  
Smoerble

Map for Customs with locations

Smoerble

Hello everyone,

just two quick drafts of the exit locations for both PMC spawns and the SCAV exits, combined several screenshots to make a better printable version.

PMC Spawns and exits:

Questions to the community: where is the smuggler boat and how do you exit Dorms V-Ex?

Fullscreen link (1080p): http://www.bombrats.com/top-50-pro-tipps-fuer-escape-from-tarkov-eft/eft-map-customs-pmc-by-bombrats-01-total/

image.thumb.png.ad99d697b705e65df51e39efe6f1897e.png

SCAV Spawns and exits:

Fullscreen link (1080p): http://www.bombrats.com/top-50-pro-tipps-fuer-escape-from-tarkov-eft/eft-map-customs-scav-by-bombrats-total-01/

image.thumb.png.b52a6a22e0d44db01c7bd3569b998d9b.png

@moderators: please move to the best location, thanks :).

image.png

Edited by Smoerble
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Hot 1

vulgrr

Legit the worst map I've ever seen in my life. No key or legend. What the hell do ANY of those icons mean? Why are some colored and some aren't? WTF is with the purple and red lines?

• Sad 6
  • Upvote 2

UglyPony
On 3/11/2018 at 11:11 AM, vulgrr said:

Legit the worst map I've ever seen in my life. No key or legend. What the hell do ANY of those icons mean? Why are some colored and some aren't? WTF is with the purple and red lines?

Make your own.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

MiksteR_RdY
On 5/1/2018 at 2:26 AM, UglyPony said:

Make your own.

What a comment. Someone gives you something and if it's not well understood - you change stuff. That's how it works. This has nothing to do with your kid like attitude "make it better, mimimi". What the f is wrong with you?

Go to bed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MrSolo

Is this just a low-key advertisement for that website?

UglyPony
On 5/6/2018 at 12:36 PM, MiksteR_RdY said:

What a comment. Someone gives you something and if it's not well understood - you change stuff. That's how it works. This has nothing to do with your kid like attitude "make it better, mimimi". What the f is wrong with you?

Go to bed.

My point is that it's free. It's not like he paid for it. A simple google search has turned up very usable maps for me. There is zero need to sit around bitching about the quality of a map that 2 secs of search-engine use won't remedy. The color of the lines is CLEARLY meant to help differentiate the lines from the different starting points so your eyes don't confuse the two. So in conclusion...I see YOUR attitudes as childish, "ME-ME-ME" bullshit. WTF is wrong with you? Go to bed.

Edited by UglyPony
  • Sad 2

Bomrad

lmao at being mad at someone reasonably pointing out how bad this map is.

Okay, obviously it's super easy to find but I'm going to put the better one here anyway.

via reddit.

cdd1wdochb601.jpg

• Thanks 2

UglyPony
11 hours ago, Bomrad said:

lmao at being mad at someone reasonably pointing out how bad this map is.

Okay, obviously it's super easy to find but I'm going to put the better one here anyway.

via reddit.

::rolls eyes:: I wasn't mad. I was pointing out that he was wasting his time bitching about a resource that was provided for free. If it is a bad map, then find a better one. That or provided constructive criticism that doesn't seem to bash someone who simply tried to help.

smokey-phil
On 5/6/2018 at 6:51 PM, MrSolo said:

Is this just a low-key advertisement for that website?

i would'nt exactly call that huge ass "water mark" at 90-80% opacity subtle :P

I'm with the other guy just beacuse you defaced a map with a bunch of lines does'nt make it useful nor should you expect people to blow smoke up your arse for sub quality map making skills. 

Also i see no callouts or any real pathing unless this is a map for use with no clip ^.^

Smoerble

As you can see, this is a pretty old topic and on our website we have way better maps listed now :).

UglyPony
On 4/30/2018 at 8:26 PM, UglyPony said:

Make your own.

My point here is that his comment seemed rude, more like an attack, rather than an attempt to be constructive by pointing out how to potentially improve the map. Instead of being a douche, and saying "Legit the worst map I've ever seen in my life", you could instead say, "Thanks for trying to be helpful by providing a FREE MAP, but this does currently feel kind of messy. I think some elements could be better designed."

Some people don't like being polite though....I don't know...I guess their parents must have raised them to be impolite when they receive something for free or something... ::shrugs::