Loudnoizez

TFB Community recruiting

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Are you sick of the solo runs and looking for a squad?

Tired of getting one tapped and then having nothing to show for your efforts........

.....I'm form Task Force Bravo (https://taskforcebravo.co/forum/), we are looking to grow our Escape From Tarkov wing of our gaming community. And help you enjoy the game 

Are you 16+ & speak English. We have players from all over the world - UK / EU to the USA to Australia........... and everywhere in between.  We are looking to recruit - from new to Tarcov players, to vets looking to join a squad to bring back some of that sweet loot. 

We have a wide range of play types with multiple Team speak channels for different run types and player counts. Every thing from run an gun, to Mil sim.

We can help you complete tasks and make some money along the way, so do not worry if you are brand new to the game, we welcome all levels of skill.

If you are interested in joining, go to our TS channel -  ts.taskforcebravo.net and one of the community leaders will get you set up and in a squad.

We look forward to speaking to you shortly.

- Loudnoizez

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been playing with this group for a couple of months now! Amazing group and they dont just play Tarkov all the time multi games :D We help each other out in all the raids aswell! not every man for themselves!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 4:15 PM, OddJob-Scot said:

Been playing with this group for a couple of months now! Amazing group and they dont just play Tarkov all the time multi games :D We help each other out in all the raids aswell! not every man for themselves!

thanks for the comments OJ, and everyone else! good to see everyone enjoying the community 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello I'm new but I have experience in games like this I'm trying to start getting into this game and I would like to have a group of ppl to play with so it would be great if I could join thanks

I also joined the ts but I cant really do anything from there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XproViper said:

hello I'm new but I have experience in games like this I'm trying to start getting into this game and I would like to have a group of ppl to play with so it would be great if I could join thanks

I also joined the ts but I cant really do anything from there

hi Viper,

i will PM you my steam name. if you want to add me and then i can talk you over how to get set up. 

if not, when you join TS look for some of the high ranks - such as Jack, Sad Stoner, Porkey Paul, Sly or any other the other players and they can point you to some that can help.

 

look forward to playing with you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After playing the game for a few days I joined these guys and everyone was super helpful in showing me the ropes and getting to grips with the mechanics of the game now I have more loot then I know what to do with :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 10:18 PM, Anneto said:

After playing the game for a few days I joined these guys and everyone was super helpful in showing me the ropes and getting to grips with the mechanics of the game now I have more loot then I know what to do with :).

thanks for the feedback Anneto :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now