Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Has anyone found the marked key yet?

In the last patch you were able to find the marked key in filing cabinets, but i've looted 100+ cabinets already and have had no luck, can anyone confirm they still spawn there?

Yes After about looting 500 Filing cabinets in Customs and Factory, I recieved one today at the blue portable filing cabinets near the red warehouse on Customs

Couldnt find one until i hit lvl 5 attention and lvl 16 perception. Then i got like 3 from one raid. Yes thats how it works now.

On 12/28/2017 at 12:17 AM, neur0tix said:

Couldnt find one until i hit lvl 5 attention and lvl 16 perception. Then i got like 3 from one raid. Yes thats how it works now.

Im max perception and the loot seem to have got worse. or they changed it.

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2018 at 4:44 AM, Cheesemo said:

Im max perception and the loot seem to have got worse. or they changed it.

they lowered key spawn rates in the latest hotfix

1 hour ago, Eragon284th said:

they lowered key spawn rates in the latest hotfix

Down to almost nothing.  I searched all drawers for all the dorms cabinates on Customs (and yes I was the first one there, I'm sure) and I only got 1 key out of it.  315.... thanks RNGesus. 

24 minutes ago, Bobbydylan said:

Down to almost nothing.  I searched all drawers for all the dorms cabinates on Customs (and yes I was the first one there, I'm sure) and I only got 1 key out of it.  315.... thanks RNGesus. 

I am lucky if I find a 308 anymore. I've gotten 11 of the shoreline keys so far, but I need the marked one for a peacekeeper quest 

marked key found yesterday by looting a jacket in woods lumbermill (the house with a filing cabinet) 

Found factory key last night in the glass warehouse, then found marked key in a jacket (locked cottage) on shoreline just now.  

Found one last night on Customs in a jacket in the little upstairs shack nearest the road in the parking lot across the road from the customs building 

Found on scav with purple bag in the extraction of tunnels in shorelines. 

If a scav with purple bag make sure to kill him because he will either have.. 

1.rare loots. 

2.rare keys. 

3.fort armour, paca. 

4.kiver.

Found mine in Factory, 3rd floor, locked room, in the jacket.

Looting scavs backpacks also helps as I found Factory key there, multiple different San. keys, dorms keys with safes inside etc.

Also make sure you check pockets too for wallets and other good stuff.

On 1/4/2018 at 5:16 AM, Eragon284th said:

I am lucky if I find a 308 anymore. I've gotten 11 of the shoreline keys so far, but I need the marked one for a peacekeeper quest 

I think I ve got the 308 in the cabinets. And as for the quest the marked room was open way before I reached there almost 7/10 raids. 

On 12/28/2017 at 9:17 AM, Andy said:

In the last patch you were able to find the marked key in filing cabinets, but i've looted 100+ cabinets already and have had no luck, can anyone confirm they still spawn there?

iv found two on scav bodies and one off a player in the last week

10 hours ago, Xenome-111 said:

I think I ve got the 308 in the cabinets. And as for the quest the marked room was open way before I reached there almost 7/10 raids. 

>.> That was 13 days ago.... That was before they opened the floodgates on the marked room key. Why bring up a 2 week old topic.. if you look on the forums you'll find that there was a length of time when no one had a marked key. So the idea that you could get the quest done by waiting for someone to open the door, wasn't feasible. At that time.

20 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

>.> That was 13 days ago.... That was before they opened the floodgates on the marked room key. Why bring up a 2 week old topic.. if you look on the forums you'll find that there was a length of time when no one had a marked key. So the idea that you could get the quest done by waiting for someone to open the door, wasn't feasible. At that time.

I was just giving suggestions...  

4 hours ago, TrailerDorken said:

Found like 4 or 5 in the past two weeks. Pretty sure all of them were from jackets in the dorms.

You mean in the jackets in other rooms near the Marked room in the same building ?