Sign in to follow this  
Kalibr-8k

It's hard enough for me as it is...

Kalibr-8k

Then, i get into a game, kill about 4 scavs, im collecting loot, doing actually pretty well for me...

get stuck floating in the air. can't move, can't do anything.. so i decide to force close my game. and load it back up and jump back in to see if that fixes it.. it won't even let me back on the server.. 

gets done loading everything goes black for a second, looks like its going to load then i get the EE EE.. Server connection Closed...

This is already hard enough for me as it is.. I'm not that good at this game.. now I lose the gun i took in with me and all the loot I found. :(

Shoosh

Welcome to Tarkov !

Things like that happends get used to :)

Kalibr-8k

next three raids in a row, die at spawn..... i guess im not really cut out for this game.

Woodsen_Moosen

I understand your frustration but please remember this game is still being made and worked on constantly. I know it can be aggravating having multiple games in a row with these issues, but it is a process. The game has come very far in the past year, and is still making constant strides behind the scenes. Maintain your faith and Keep Escaping!