Blackb1rd

New Year Holiday Event and the Load Testing

Today, we kick off the load testing of the Escape from Tarkov game servers before the official start of the Open Beta testing at the beginning of 2018.

Moreover, we announce the start of the New Year holiday event, which will allow the game to be purchased with a 25% discount during the week, and some of the subscribers of the game website will receive a free 7-day access to the game (eligible for activation during the event, until January 4). A full description of the event, participation requirements and instructions for redeeming the gift can be found on the project website in the news section.

At this point, users purchasing any game package get access to the Beta testing and can start playing immediately after purchase.

Please be advised that during the event and load testing the game servers may underperform in certain ways, e.g. matching wait time can be longer than usual, and other issues may occur as well. Thank you for understanding.

TRANSLATIONS

Czech translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Czech @PugMonk
Finnish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Finland @sp3edie
Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Italy @baggio
Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Poland @TheWay
Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Brazil @dimittri4gc

EfT_Post_ConcursNewYear_Full_Eng.jpg

• Like 28
  • Thanks 7
  • Hot 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

how/when do we get the additional gear that was talked about in the original announcement for the new years event?

"is guaranteed to receive additional game gear with the ability to restore it up to 6 months after each profile wipe, including a manual one"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CheeseCake_ said:

when do we get the spare keys to give to friends?

3 minutes ago, The-Maverick said:

how/when do we get the additional gear that was talked about in the original announcement for the new years event?

"is guaranteed to receive additional game gear with the ability to restore it up to 6 months after each profile wipe, including a manual one"

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.87f99b86ab9ebdfebf3143e20c469334.pngPlease check your profile over at escapefromtarkov.com/profile 

Scroll down to see the codes and rewards.

1 minute ago, iSpaceMonkey said:

Free 7-day access haven't been send yet?

4 minutes ago, CheeseCake_ said:

when do we get the spare keys to give to friends?

bump

• Like 1

So if I can't see the codes/rewards section for the 7-day access (for players that don't own the game yet), does that mean I wasn't selected?

If activating a "gift" EoD copy during this event will it still qualify for:

"Moreover, every user who has already purchased access to the game or bought the game during the 7 days of the event, is guaranteed to receive additional game gear with the ability to restore it up to 6 months after each profile wipe, including a manual one."

??

Probably a very stupid question... :-P

When do we get the 7 day trial code? I rly want to play the game and try it out ^^. 

EDIT: I dont own this game so do i even get a t7-day access code ?

Edited by Soullord5
just to add something

1 minute ago, Soullord5 said:

When do we get the 7 day trial code? I rly want to play the game and try it out ^^. 

You have it on eft.com

5 minutes ago, mustek2020 said:

i ordered on 14/7/16 the upgraded to eod on 4/8/16 but no free copy?  anyone else have this. i got only two 7 day trial codes.

I am thinking the same thing if the free game copy is only if you have bought this game before in 2016. I am like an alpha user too so its kinda unfair.

Seems like only EoD buyers are getting the 7 day codes and extra gear. I appreciate there's a language barrier but this is a very important specific of this "event".

Just bought the EFT PFE edition after researching this game for many months, can't wait to play! 

Edited by PaddyWan
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lewisuk said:

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.87f99b86ab9ebdfebf3143e20c469334.pngPlease check your profile over at escapefromtarkov.com/profile 

Scroll down to see the codes and rewards.

Thanks man probably would not of found it

Just now, CheeseCake_ said:

Thanks man probably would not of found it

Can you give me a headup, what it contains? I'm really excited, but I'm at work and can't check it :D

6 minutes ago, DreTaX14 said:

You have it on eft.com

I am thinking the same thing if the free game copy is only if you have bought this game before in 2016. I am like an alpha user too so its kinda unfair.

it was ment to be before 5/8/16 i upgraded twice before that

Edited by mustek2020
twat