Blackb1rd

New Year Holiday Event and the Load Testing

Would love if any mates had an extra spare key I could share with my friend. Based on streams, this game is more fun than it already seems now when playing with a teammate. Thanks in advance! BTW, I already own the standard edition of the game and absolutely love it. Will be upgrading my package soon. Want to get better at game first.

When does this load testing end? Can't play factory or customs. Queued into factory, forgot about it, came back 22 minutes later and still wasn't in.

Hi Guys, I would have a question for you. I have recently acquired the standard edition, as I previously received a 7-day key to test the game, which I used, I would like to know whether with the new purchase you also get a new game code for a new account or will extend the duration of the 7-day key; because at the moment I did not get any code as it was with the trial key.

I apologize in advance if I wrote in the wrong section. :betoung:

I got accepted into the open beta a while ago and I even downloaded the launcher but I still can't download the game, I don't have any codes on my emails or on my profile in the website, can anyone help??