Blackb1rd

New Year Holiday Event and the Load Testing

43 minutes ago, Xarc said:

Do I have to reset/wipe to get this reward ?

How much time do I have to wait for reward to arrive in stash after I pushed the "receive" button ?

First time I pushed the "receive" button and it did nothing I pushed the second time and I was informed that I have to wait (flood protection) for a while to press it again. That's why I've asked.

Third time seems it worked and informed me that the gift was sent.

I want really test the game to purchase is possibile have a 7day trial? someone have 1 key to give me? 

i want know if my set up is good for play:

Ssd 

8gb ram
gtx 1050ti

i5 4440k

if u have a key for me please send me a message :) 

6 minutes ago, mariodose said:

I want really test the game to purchase is possibile have a 7day trial? someone have 1 key to give me? 

i want know if my set up is good for play:

Ssd 

8gb ram
gtx 1050ti

i5 4440k

if u have a key for me please send me a message :) 

That 8 GB ram will be a huge issue this game uses about 11 12 alone u need 16 GB at least

• Like 1

1 час назад, DreTaX14 сказал:

You have it on eft.com

I am thinking the same thing if the free game copy is only if you have bought this game before in 2016. I am like an alpha user too so its kinda unfair.

Along with that, players who have joined the testing before the launch of Closed Beta (July 28, 2017), will also receive:

• Two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends during the week.

Players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016), additionally receive:

• Promo code for the Standard Edition of the game
  • and two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends during the week.

More information about the event is here.

4 minutes ago, Mordors said:

That 8 GB ram will be a huge issue this game uses about 11 12 alone u need 16 GB at least

thanks for the reply i hope 12 is good , i can upgrade 4! 
so I wait for a key for testing the situation and buy the game , i like it! 

really thanks for your feedback!

2 минуты назад, PEPINO999 сказал:

The codes can be used Worldwide?, i have the game version on "Other" region, and i want to send the codes to a friend on Europa and other to USA.

The region of gift keys that appear in your gaming profile corresponds to the pre-order region of the account holder.

15 минут назад, Xarc сказал:

First time I pushed the "receive" button and it did nothing I pushed the second time and I was informed that I have to wait (flood protection) for a while to press it again. That's why I've asked.

Third time seems it worked and informed me that the gift was sent.

Spam protection when receiving additional game equipment

If you clicked the "Receive" button, but no equipment was received (for example, if you did not select a character in the game), spam protection is activated - you can press this button again only after 15 minutes.

After you received the equipment in the game, pressing the button will result in the message "Gift used". You can get the equipment again after the next wipe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackb1rd said:

Along with that, players who have joined the testing before the launch of Closed Beta (July 28, 2017), will also receive:

• Two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends during the week.

Players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016), additionally receive:

• Promo code for the Standard Edition of the game
  • and two 7-day access keys and the opportunity to share them with friends during the week.

More information about the event is here.

Why did i just recive 2x 7-day acces keys and did not recive Standard Edition aswell?

Just to clarify the free additional gift button is for your personal account not the trial keys. so I hope that clears it up.

Also really quick the redeem key for a friend would be a button on their profiles when they create the account right? As a matter a fact where is the redeem key button? heh.

2 minutes ago, LesterL said:

Just to clarify the free additional gift button is for your personal account not the trial keys. so I hope that clears it up.

Also really quick the redeem key for a friend would be a button on their profiles when they create the account right? As a matter a fact where is the redeem key button? heh.

There is section that says Redeem Code in your friend profile.

Hi,

Sorry for silly question or if this is in the wrong forum.

However, I just purchased the game and I see it shows Region as USA.

I am from South Africa, so EU would be the closest region.

How do I get this changed?

Thank you

9 minutes ago, Sprat95 said:

There is section that says Redeem Code in your friend profile.

Gotcha. Figured but wanted to make sure. Thanks man!

Hmm a thought about the free gift. Will we get the rifles and case each time we wipe the profile or will we have to press the button on profile to receive the rifles?

Edited by LesterL

1 hour ago, stashbr said:

I have not received the gift of equipment yet.

Is it to be instantaneous?

I already received the message and accepted the gift. A sweeeeet gift.

Hmm a thought about the free gift. Will we get the additional gift each time we wipe the profile or will we have to press the button on profile to receive the gift every time wipe and/or manual reset?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Blackb1rd:

Your account is registered December, 28, 2016. But promo code for Standard Edition of the game receive only players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016).

More information about the New Year Event is here

Well maybe here in the forum, look on my transaction please, thats really not fair.

Your news said: "Players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016), additionally receive:"
So its preordered and not registered? Or aint I'm right?

aaa.png

11 минуту назад, BluntKnife_ZA сказал:

However, I just purchased the game and I see it shows Region as USA.

I am from South Africa, so EU would be the closest region.

How do I get this changed?

The region only affects the starting location of the game. The region does not affect the server selection.

2 минуты назад, HmpfReally сказал:

Well maybe here in the forum, look on my transaction please, thats really not fair.

Your news said: "Players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016), additionally receive:"
So its preordered and not registered? Or aint I'm right?

Ok, let me check it!

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb mustek2020:

i ordered on 14/7/16 the upgraded to eod on 4/8/16 but no free copy?  anyone else have this. i got only two 7 day trial codes.

yeah got the same problem, ordered on 02.08.2016