Blackb1rd

New Year Holiday Event and the Load Testing

3 minutes ago, HmpfReally said:

Well maybe here in the forum, look on my transaction please, thats really not fair.

Your news said: "Players who have preordered the game prior to the Alpha Test (August 5, 2016), additionally receive:"
So its preordered and not registered? Or aint I'm right?

aaa.png

By rights you should get x2 free trial key and a free standard edition because you pre-ordered before August 5th, 2016. The highlighted red box shows you pre-ordered the game on August 2nd, 2016 thus making it 3 days before the check. Perhaps since you're cutting it close it was harder for them to track orders for standard edition giveaway but yes you should still get it so contact support or email bsg directly on their main webpage, not eft.com

8 минут назад, HmpfReally сказал:

yeah got the same problem, ordered on 02.08.2016

Ok, folks... you'll receive your Standard gift edition during the day. Please, be patient and wait. :)

vor 1 Minute schrieb Blackb1rd:

Ok, folks... you'll receive your Standard gift edition during the day. Please, be patient and wait. :)

Thanks very much, is there also a chance for the 7 day keys, because there are many friends who would like to test the game.

just want to ask, thanks very much for your work

2 минуты назад, HmpfReally сказал:

Thanks very much, is there also a chance for the 7 day keys, because there are many friends who would like to test the game.

just want to ask, thanks very much for your work

If you are eligible to receive these keys - you'll receive it.

5 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Today, we kick off the load testing of the Escape from Tarkov game servers before the official start of the Open Beta testing at the beginning of 2018.

Moreover, we announce the start of the New Year holiday event, which will allow the game to be purchased with a 25% discount during the week, and some of the subscribers of the game website will receive a free 7-day access to the game (eligible for activation during the event, until January 4). A full description of the event, participation requirements and instructions for redeeming the gift can be found on the project website in the news section.

At this point, users purchasing any game package get access to the Beta testing and can start playing immediately after purchase.

Please be advised that during the event and load testing the game servers may underperform in certain ways, e.g. matching wait time can be longer than usual, and other issues may occur as well. Thank you for understanding.

TRANSLATIONS

Czech translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Czech @PugMonk
Finnish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Finland @sp3edie
Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Italy @baggio
Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Poland @TheWay
Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Brazil @dimittri4gc

EfT_Post_ConcursNewYear_Full_Eng.jpg

I´ve bought the EOD in 01/2016 and got only one Full-Game-Key. Is it right? I thought i got 2 of them.

Okay, iam wrong. 2 Trial Keys, one Full-Game-Key ;)

Happy gaming.

Scorp

Edited by scorpion3de