Deepankar

Region problem

Deepankar

So i live in INDIA and i just now bought a standard edition but in region it says usa , can't even change it, how do i change the region to SEA or AS because it's been 20 mins and it still says matching , i think because of the time difference I can't find any players right now 

Plz help

BlueMonkE

Same.

Bought standard edition for "other" region, game launcher says "us" region. No idea why, and I can't connect to a single game. Pretty disappointed with this purchase atm.

QuasarDonkey

So you are aware - NO tax bought copies from usa can only play in usa - bought in europe with tax one can play in both regions. That is the jist of what I have read of late.

BlueMonkE

D/l'ed a patch that seems to have helped. Now being merrily murdered by everyone and their dog. Hope this keeps up as it was a dramatic improvement to waiting 30 minutes for nothing.

Still confused about connecting to USA servers when I'm literally on the other side of the world.

• Upvote 1

Deepankar

yep its good now but the ping is pretty fucked now  like 300 always