When can i play early alpha?

So i thought of pre ordering the 56$ one and i was just wondering when i would be able to play in the early acces or if i would be able to at all, since it says under the perks ''  early unlock of your digital copy (early acces)'' which lead me to belive i would be able to play in the early acces but then under it, it says '' chance to be selected for alpha testing'' english is not my native language so maybe i missed something here, if someone could explain abit that would be great :D

Well, "Early unlock of your digital copy" is being able to play the FULL game before it comes out. (this being not the alpha or the beta)
It's like if the games comes out the 24th of April, It'll be available to you the 21/22 April.

Naadir_HUN

The early acces meaning in this case is that you will be able to play before the release date. In a recent interview the project leader said that they won't have a Steam early acces thing. The alpha test is a seperate thing.

TheSnikers

Early access is only for release version. Closed alpha will begin in february. If you get selected for closed alpha, you will be notified by an e-mail. Read the FAQs before questioning, please

• Upvote 1
  • 11 months later...
1ofKellysHeroes

One could only hope that they'd balance out the difference price wise when you purchase up to a better package. Otherwise people will just save a little more for the high end version. This will be the most expensive game I will have ever bought. Like 3X more. LOL However seeing the gameplay and graphics from a few videos on youtube....it looks great.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Whitemind:

I need to get something cleared out here, if i pre-order this game, is there a way where i can play the game rightaway ?

standard version= access closed beta

left behind= 50% chance to get into alpha

prepare for escape= 75% chance to get into alpha

edge of darkness= 100% for alpha

I have a few questions about that game.

I have purchased one of the versions of the game hoping to get into the alpha so I could try it out. I was just wondering if I could upgrade my account to the version that allows me direct access to the alpha. also is that alpha still running at the moment? I see new videos being uploaded of the gameplay pretty often so I would assume yes. If anyone can answer any of these questions that would be amazing.

• 1 month later...
pizzadudecook
4 minutes ago, dorian_vox said:

Hi... If I purchase the Ultimate package today with 100% access for alpha, will I be able to play today, or will I have to wait?

You will be able to play today if you purchase the EoD edition with 100% guarantee.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
eRazer_cy

Hello guys,i m new member to the forum..

I have 1 question

If i take the "left behind packet" i have 50% to take the alpha?and if i have a friends into the alpha i have more chance?i mean can they invite me?

I play fps games and when i see this and tell me my friends about "escape of tarkov" i stop all the others games and tommorow i take the packet "left behind"..i have this question and i need help please( and sorry about my english) 

Thank you :begood:

eRazer_cy
Just now, pizzadudecook said:

Hello @eRazer_cy, currently there is no invite system. If you purchase any of the packets above the basic package, you have a % chance to get into the alpha.

Thank you :bemaybe:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! i just bought Left behind edition since my brother been naggin me for days! he got to sign a alpha form when he bought his LBE but not me! He says its the most Epic game out there right now! i would really love to try!

ArtixViper
On 4/6/2017 at 8:32 AM, Rockzo said:

Hi! i just bought Left behind edition since my brother been naggin me for days! he got to sign a alpha form when he bought his LBE but not me! He says its the most Epic game out there right now! i would really love to try!

Im not quite sure if you're trying to ask how to play right now, or just making a statement about it, but gratz to your brother and sorry to you :\ it really is a great game to play even for alpha. You'll have to wait for the next wave of alpha testers to be drawn in if you didnt get to sign the CAA (closed alpha access) form right off the bat like your bro did.