New House Key

Matsinator

So there is this farm route u run on Shoreline and it includes 2 luxury houses (Big red arrow)

so that house used to be unlocked but now it is locked. Is there any new key for it,  if so wich one and where do i find it.

Shorelineforum.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Aight boutta drop a knawledge bomb so i had this same problem and did some trouble shooting apparently it is next to the locked house on blue barrels and is called the cottage key while i found that it also showed the locked safe's key location too called cottage safe key it is in village by the tank in the bus also there is a key for the locked smv trunk thats outside the luxury house thats not locked it is said to be a weapon and money spawn while i have not tried theses yet here is the source i obtained this bless full information from https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/7nadpr/new_sanatorium_keys/

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 28/12/2017 at 22:22, Matsinator said:

Donc, il y a cette route de ferme u courir sur le rivage et il comprend 2 maisons de luxe (grosse flèche rouge)

si cette maison était déverrouillée, elle est maintenant verrouillée. Y a-t-il une nouvelle clé pour cela, si oui avec laquelle et où puis-je la trouver.

Shorelineforum.jpg

you could find the house key in his garden (on a big can near the back door) and the locked safe key in the middle of the Bus on the abandoned village near the swamps