RagnarBuliwyf

The additional equipment

Recommended Posts

I wanted to say thanks for that. It's a nice boost to have to play with on shoreline ;) Thank you devs. 

I am curious though, if I upgrade my game to EOD or any other edition after I've already gotten those items. I'll need to do a profile reset for the additional starting equipment, will I be able to re-get those items from the extra equipment you've given us? 

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess would be no. The upgrade will change your in-game profile. Your profile on the forum shows you activated it already. I could be wrong just my guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers for the replies, as I said. I know I need to reset my account to get the upgrade. What I'm asking is the AKM, keychain and M4 we've been given today, will I be able to re-request those once I upgrade & reset? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RagnarBuliwyf said:

Cheers for the replies, as I said. I know I need to reset my account to get the upgrade. What I'm asking is the AKM, keychain and M4 we've been given today, will I be able to re-request those once I upgrade & reset? 

They're supposed to be reset-able once every 6 months. At the moment if you've already claimed them I don't know if you'll get them again. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NoDG said:

They're supposed to be reset-able once every 6 months. At the moment if you've already claimed them I don't know if you'll get them again. 

Cheers, I thought so. Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just did this, i claimed the gifts this morning,put them in my stash. then upgraded, and was able to receive the gifts again on my new eod profile!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clicked on gift and received, but have no gifts in my stash, i accepted gift before creating character, can this gift be activated again ? as it now says already used ? but have not even seen gifts in my stash ? i see loads of players having exact same problem as me, there is no warning that we need to have made a character before redeeming the gift first.

12 hours ago, HAMBURGLER71 said:

I just did this, i claimed the gifts this morning,put them in my stash. then upgraded, and was able to receive the gifts again on my new eod profile!

What you mean put in your stash, when you redeemed the gift did it not automatically put stuff in yoru stash for you ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any Devs (or players) can confirm this? I redeemed the M4, AKM, Keybar and iCase yesterday but later upgraded to the LeftBehind edition... When i reset my account (to get the LeftBehind gear/stashsize) will i be able to get the additional gear again?

EDIT:
Nevermind, i confirmed it myself. After a profile reset i was able to get the Additional content again :D. Thx devs

Edited by CURragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont get this additional content, will this additional content stay forever? or is this just a Christmas thing? Or is it for those who have EOD?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JmKovacich said:

I dont get this additional content, will this additional content stay forever? or is this just a Christmas thing? Or is it for those who have EOD?

It's on your profile, scroll down a bit. If you die using it you lose it. All players can get the package.

Edited by Maki3006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Maki3006 said:

It's on your profile, scroll down a bit. If you die using it you lose it. All players can get the package.

Capsssure.PNG

 

this area? mines not there :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if u die u lose it?,,, should be a way to be un-lootable/ locked to ur character if u die and u keep it. u spawn in with one of those weapons and get blasted seconds after u spawn in by clever players would ruin ur day... all the other weapons is fair game even with spawn campers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TekZero said:

if u die u lose it?,,, should be a way to be un-lootable/ locked to ur character if u die and u keep it. u spawn in with one of those weapons and get blasted seconds after u spawn in by clever players would ruin ur day... all the other weapons is fair game even with spawn campers..

definatly not , or noone would ever need to buy another gun :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TekZero said:

if u die u lose it?,,, should be a way to be un-lootable/ locked to ur character if u die and u keep it. u spawn in with one of those weapons and get blasted seconds after u spawn in by clever players would ruin ur day... all the other weapons is fair game even with spawn campers..

I don't think Tarkov is the game for you, friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29-12-2017 at 12:34 AM, RagnarBuliwyf said:

I wanted to say thanks for that. It's a nice boost to have to play with on shoreline ;) Thank you devs. 

I am curious though, if I upgrade my game to EOD or any other edition after I've already gotten those items. I'll need to do a profile reset for the additional starting equipment, will I be able to re-get those items from the extra equipment you've given us? 

Cheers

 

I can confirm you ARE able to re-collect the extra equipment given to you by the devs as a present.

My friend coming from the standard edition to the EOD package +/- 8 hours ago was able to recollect it.
Taken that was a few hours ago, they might have removed it, its bugged or for whatever reason i do not take any responsibility if that is not the case for you.

Just letting you know that my friend was succesfull in recollecting the 'reward'.
Quick tip: if you do reset the account, sell everything and put the money in wallets, transfer it over to your friend, and back to you again using the gamma container. This way you do not take that much of a progression hit other then resetting the traders.


R.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HalfwayBetween said:

would also like answers? i put a support request, nothing yet

Had friends purchase the game yesterday, and coudnt claim it, it simply was not there.

Maybe due to a time limit? my thoughts on it is.. if you purchased the game before X date you can claim it, and even reclaim it,
if bought after X date you are unable to recieve it. kinda like a gift send to all current profiles created.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HalfwayBetween said:

would also like answers? i put a support request, nothing yet

You can't collect it anymore.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my game was bought on jan 4th same date my friend saw it on his webpage, thus why i am confused. Still no anwsers on support request

no ETA or dates on official tarkov post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had the game since alpha, only just noticed the button for bonus content. Activating it didn't give me anything extra in game, did I miss the deadline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can any dev or player confirm this for me? Okay I had the 7 day trail and i had the option to claim the additional equipment, but I thought that the process on the 7 day trail wouldn't transfer when I pre-ordered the game. I just order the game yesterday but I dont have the option to claim anything no more, should I reset my account will it give me the option again? ...... Thanks in advance : 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the 7 day trial too but never any option to claim the additional equipment. Started trial on 1st January then bought the game on 7th January. Wish someone could clarify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LollyFox said:

I had the 7 day trial too but never any option to claim the additional equipment. Started trial on 1st January then bought the game on 7th January. Wish someone could clarify.

The additional equipment was part of the new years event and only available until the 4th of January with the 25% sale. I'm sorry you missed out. If you try contacting support maybe they might be generous and give it to you. Best of luck

On 11/01/2018 at 2:18 PM, ThePoonRaccoon said:

I've had the game since alpha, only just noticed the button for bonus content. Activating it didn't give me anything extra in game, did I miss the deadline?

You have to create your PMC in game before claiming it. If you still haven't received it please contact support 

On 07/01/2018 at 8:12 PM, HalfwayBetween said:

my game was bought on jan 4th same date my friend saw it on his webpage, thus why i am confused. Still no anwsers on support request

no ETA or dates on official tarkov post

The sale ended 3pm Moscow time. You might have been too late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now