RagnarBuliwyf

The additional equipment

8 hours ago, NoDG said:

The additional equipment was part of the new years event and only available until the 4th of January with the 25% sale. I'm sorry you missed out. If you try contacting support maybe they might be generous and give it to you. Best of luck

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. My boyfriend bought the game on the 6th Jan and got the additional equipment so that seems a little weird. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LollyFox said:

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. My boyfriend bought the game on the 6th Jan and got the additional equipment so that seems a little weird. 

Yeah that's definitely weird. Hopefully support can help you out. Here's a link in case you were looking for it. https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/contact

On 12/29/2017 at 8:36 AM, Daytrader said:

Clicked on gift and received, but have no gifts in my stash, i accepted gift before creating character, can this gift be activated again ? as it now says already used ? but have not even seen gifts in my stash ? i see loads of players having exact same problem as me, there is no warning that we need to have made a character before redeeming the gift first.

What you mean put in your stash, when you redeemed the gift did it not automatically put stuff in yoru stash for you ? 

No, it doesn't put it in the stash. What happened for me was I got a message from the System(check messenger) and the system told me I could move the gift to my stash after accessing it from there. It's basically the same as reclaiming insured items.

On 1/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, ThePoonRaccoon said:

I've had the game since alpha, only just noticed the button for bonus content. Activating it didn't give me anything extra in game, did I miss the deadline?

Check your messenger for a message from the System.