Sign in to follow this  
iamjabour

Do you likes the new Spawn System?

iamjabour

let's try to give some general feedback to developers here. And see what people think about  spawn system in general.

Please answer the Questions:

Do you like the current spawn system?

Do you like the recent changes on the spawn, if not what part you don't like?

Would  you prefer a more spread spawn system where players have to move on the map to be able to engage in a firefight OR a spawn that makes firefight necessary at the beginning?

Do you think every player should spawn at the start of the match OR spread across the match time (balancing the loot with the number of players in the match)?

Edited by iamjabour

Contractor001851

1. yes

2. yes

3. no

4. yes

RonBuan

This really doesn't look like a suggestion... cause that's where you posted it.

Most of these questions dont need to be asked. The old system was wack, the new one is a change for the better. 

Yargar

I like this system. All schematics run from A point to B point is finished. "Hatchet-runers" is less i think. Game is a lot of random and survival. Good patch

Koolwaad

I Like it like that.  

Just one point some quest are already enough hard to accomplished.

And when u spawn 30 minutes after other u have no chance to do them for this raid. 

That's why i'm stuck on "bad rep evidence" from prapor. bunkhouse hard to reach cause near an action point. and when u can get there u're late.

On the other hand old spawing system had a good charm too. Would be great to be able to choose between them before the game start. let the player choose his gamemode would be awesome.

Some Kind of Scenario choice between different scav spawn point too that u would see on the map before raid start. 

BooseOG

Spawned with a group of 4 right behind me.

New system is good needs a tweak though

• Upvote 1

GhostZ69
On 12/28/2017 at 10:47 PM, iamjabour said:

let's try to give some general feedback to developers here. And see what people think about  spawn system in general.

Would  you prefer a more spread spawn system where players have to move on the map to be able to engage in a firefight OR a spawn that makes firefight necessary at the beginning?

Do you think every player should spawn at the start of the match OR spread across the match time (balancing the loot with the number of players in the match)?

1.  I like the current spawn system with some issues.

2.  I do like the changes.  I do not like the fact that I saw a guy camping  spawns and killed me 7 seconds after I spawned.  I also noted two other dead bodies at the site and I heard him reloading as I spawned in.

3.  I would rather see spawns more spread out, with multiple areas that we can pass through.  There should be areas of high loot in the middle that players can fight over in PvP if they want and there should be more sneaky routes around the perimeters if a player chooses to avoid the major PvP areas.

4.  ALL players should spawn in at the exact same moment there should NEVER be players that spawn in late.  Not even 30 seconds late.  If that mean and extra 30 seconds to 1 minute in the "Waiting for players" mode then we should have that.  There is NOTHING more frustrating that spawning in and not even getting to look around where you spawned before you are shot dead by another player.

• Upvote 1

Mutans

I spawned on the map.... than I lived just 14 sec because I spawned on an enemy player...

I was in group and this is more worst... each character looks the same, 

you can not distinguish your own team from the enemy....you know the look of your teammate in a real situation.

WEGO_CAT
On 12/29/2017 at 6:47 AM, iamjabour said:

i like it 

in the future they should made the same faction spawn near etch other ex in customs bears (customs office ) spawn in one side and usac in the other   (the glass factory) after adding karma of course 

Edited by WEGO_CAT