AccelEvo

Why is Skiers first task such a pain?

I mean come on!

I have been playing non stop since wipe and i haven't seen a single fort or kiver on a scav. How do u expect us standard edition users to ever finish this god damn tasks. Also why is this even the first task in the first place. Its impossible to do without eod , press pass or some other bullshit. The second task is much more suited to be the first one, cause of its simplicity and straightforwardness. 

Please, ether shadow buff the drop rate or put this task later on into skiers questline cause its so unfair to standard edition users that its not even funny!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AccelEvo said:

I mean come on!

I have been playing non stop since wipe and i haven't seen a single fort or kiver on a scav. How do u expect us standard edition users to ever finish this god damn tasks. Also why is this even the first task in the first place. Its impossible to do without eod , press pass or some other bullshit. The second task is much more suited to be the first one, cause of its simplicity and straightforwardness. 

Please, ether shadow buff the drop rate or put this task later on into skiers questline cause its so unfair to standard edition users that its not even funny!

1 hour ago, xRAxThanatos said:

Scavs will spawn with forts later in a raid when there's about 30 minutes left usually.

This quest isnt that hard to be honest. I dont even use my EOD for the trade in. As Rax mentioned though it has to deal more with time of the raid. The longer you go the harder the Scavs get and the better gear they will have. This is one of the main reasons people run Factory because it is shortest raid and least amount of players per raid. 

Also the reason Skier is typically harder is because he has armor once leveled up making him the most sought after trader.

Either case not opposed to your idea or point just giving some more information :)

• Like 1

Just need to be lucky, scavs gear is RNG based. I found a scav in factory who had fort & kiver at one time. Just got to be lucky. Or EOD gives you a free set of fort and liver, so a little p2w sides lol, but only in that retrospect, but they are still obtainable from raids! OR BUY them off people on Reddit or tarkov trading page. :)

well then your luck is much better then mine. I'm still playing non stop and i know that they spawn near the end of the raid, but still not a single kiver or fort has been found. I have all traders at lvl 3 and I'm only missing  char lvls for lvl 4 while skier sits at lvl 1 forever. So don't give me this condescending bull guys and understand that this is an issue.

Well this week when ever I have played on customs I've run into or seen 1-2 scavs per raid wearing them. This was with just over 30 minutes left of the timer.

On 30. 12. 2017 at 7:18 PM, AccelEvo said:

well then your luck is much better then mine. I'm still playing non stop and i know that they spawn near the end of the raid, but still not a single kiver or fort has been found. I have all traders at lvl 3 and I'm only missing  char lvls for lvl 4 while skier sits at lvl 1 forever. So don't give me this condescending bull guys and understand that this is an issue.

Play Shoreline > Go to "Road to Customs" extraction. Enjoy free kiver & fort.

Trust me, its there.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 2:27 AM, neur0tix said:

Play Shoreline > Go to "Road to Customs" extraction. Enjoy free kiver & fort.

Trust me, its there.

Haven't seen this scav once, are you sure he's there? Already done 10 raids on shoreline and reached the extraction to find no fort scavs or just no scavs at all

Well, most of the people I know plus couple of people on forums in topic I linked to have found it there on this specific spot. However its not guarnteed so I believe there must be some people who can do 40 runs and find nothing but TOZ geared scavs. I hope you are not the unlucky one mate. :(