NStewart

Factory exits BROKEN!

Hi.  Love the new update but its broken factory exits.

So I understand the exits are variable between three locations, but if you don't have a factory key then you can only access two of those locations (this is at night).  

This is really frustrating to have a good raid, lots of loot then find you are stuck.  Factory key is a rare find so there should at least be one available extract point.

Can you please fix this.

• Like 2

Loaded into the factory and NONE of the extracts seems to be working. Been to Gate 3, Gate 0, Cellars and every inch of the map... 

I have no idea how to make a video.  Cant be hard to replicate.  Go into factory at night (haven't tried day), and try to extract.  Sometimes the old extraction works, if not then you're stuck.  I'm level 19 now, played before the wipe, trust me I know where the exits are.  They just don't work.  I'm presuming the last exit (factory key) is the only one enabled in these cases.  Havent found another factory key yet to check.  Really, really frustrating though.  Should have main extract always on, and the other two optional.  Tried loading with a map in my inventory also...

I have no video but yesterday i went in as a hatchling and "out" with big loot. Stood at the extraction for 1 minute, running back in and out. Pressed Alt + F4 -> Reconnected, still nothing. I had to leave my PMC behind :(

Screenshot at the Exit: 

2017-12-30[10-14]_57.0, 1.5, 65.4_0.0, 0.8, -0.1, 0.5 (0).png

Hi.

None of exits worked for me for the second time today...

Am i doing something wrong like not meeting exit conditions or so or is it just broken :/

I only hope Prapor will do his job and retrieve all my stuff...

On 30.12.2017 at 1:20 PM, Arbiter1337 said:

I have not been able to replicate such a thing thats why im asking for a video.

Happened to me also. Three times in a row. Just ensured my gun and died in peace. Tried all three exits. You just come to the EX point and nothing happens.. Definetly not going in night factory anymore. 

Weird stuff, If you haven't done please make a ticket and include information such as day or night and steps you tried to resolve it.

I tried to make a video but couldnt get to all three exits and it was long . Tried the underground exit with a factory key and tried gate 0. Nothing worked. Good thing I came in as a hatchling this time..

I have had this bug on factory but also on other maps before, often helped switching extractions but ofc if you don't have a factory key you're stuck (unless someone already opened a different exit door, or you stay the whole game and loot every scav pocket and bag as a factory key could be found that way, I found mine on woods this manner)

basically, I hope they know it's a bug, report it as a bug, game is beta. feel for ya

Can confirm this just happened to myself and a mate (PMC) went to exit on Factory 2 minutes before timer ran out and got around all 3 exits with no success.

AGAIN!!! OMG this is so frustrating... are devs aware of it ? 

.... there is no exit available..just after killing guy with m4, got 3 nvisions out of raid and being unable to exit ...

5a4f880a6bad6_2018-01-0522-09_59_11_765.4_0_01_00_00.0(0).thumb.png.e64a96f0dbad7eb8981b1f2985b8079e.pngThey're all ??? which means that they open at random times, (like green flare signals etc.) was re-kitting in this raid too lol, not much tho but still. It's not lag though.

Well its happened three out of four times tonight.  Really frustrating.  I have a factory key now so can try the third exit.  I just go from one to the next and nothing.  Hope this gets fixed soon.  

Currently in a Factory run Right now with this exact issue. 

Every single exit will not extract.   Timer just ran out.   Lost everything.

2018-01-14[11-13]_59.1, 1.7, 65.1_0.0, 1.0, -0.1, 0.1 (0).png

Edited by Jockulation

Factory isn't the only map with the exit issues. In the past few days I have had the same problems when trying to exit on all the maps.

Ie. Get to exit point,  get the countdown but no exit. Even after Atl+f4 or leaving the exit and re entering the exit

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I've encountered the same issue.

I've checked all available exits and waited in the main exit in case it was a desync issue all I get is the option to breach the exit door.

I recorded the fault, the issue occurred at about 14:00 GMT+8

Edit: If it is possible to restore the lost gear due to the glitch let me know.

Edited by Notap

The server was not in any obvious way being affected by desync.

Doors opened without issue.

Loot transfer and loading ammo to clips, no delay.

Hit rego was spot on (assuming it isn't client side rego)

also if you take the game into offline mode and it creates a local session of the game it still allows for extraction how does server\client synchronization play a role in not extracting? 

If you look at this as an issue with no known root cause, you will need to investigate it as a problem. Don't make assumptions that it is Desync or that any of the individual issues are all linked in some way.

I've not actually been on much through the alpha but have hammered the beta and this is the first instance I have seen this, only at night on the Factory map.