NStewart

Factory exits BROKEN!

If you look at this as an issue with no known root cause, you will need to investigate it as a problem. Don't make assumptions that it is Desync or that any of the individual issues are all linked in some way.

I've not actually been on much through the alpha but have hammered the beta and this is the first instance I have seen this, only at night on the Factory map.

Same here ... Found m4a1 silenced and everything bumped on it the FREAKING Armor for Skier quest and ? 3 exits with ??? and no one worked ....

I heard Alt+F4 then reconnect.  Loading screen will say synchronizing with players. Then they have been able to extract.

Might be worth a try ?

We just decided "Hey, let's try some night mode on Factory with these new NV's!" Worst mistake haha.

We rekt'd every thing on the map, couple players, but once we tried to exit, none of the exits would work. We tried alt+f4 everything. Lost a heap of gear, so we hid in a 'safe exit' and blew ourselves up at like the last second to get the gear on insurance, though, I am not sure if you get gear back from MIA? wasn't going to risk it so we just blew ourselves up :D

Plox fix this dev's :D 

Note that this is the first time that this has happened to us and I've done over 250 raids since my last profile reset.

Edited by KosmicReeds

This happens to me more often than not when playing Night Factory. I think I've lost close to 20m Roubles worth in gear and loot at this point. I've checked all three exfil points and cannot extract. It's frustrating that exfils don't work. I get that they want some exfils to be permanently available while others have specific limitations but Night Factory exfils seems to be currently the only one that's giving me a goddamn headache with it's unknown reasons for closing every single exfil point.

Edited by manafusion

Just happened to me got full loot and couldn't extract ended up just running around for 20 minutes going back and forth to every exit and losing everything because of it