Patience and Sniping

MorisCami

Hi all, I apologise if this has been suggested before. I don't have a great deal of free time to scour the forums but anyway...

One thing that i would really love to see with the sniping is an option for disabling an automatic bolt reload before the next shot with weapons like the SV98. If such a system were implemented you could have the next 'left click' chamber the next round allowing players to track the shots they fire and reload when they desire allowing more control in long range engagements. I am rarely able to make it into a raid with a sniper rifle, but the few times i have managed, i have found that the reload animation has occluded my view of the rounds trajectory.

Thankyou for the incredible game btw. Loving it so far!!!!

• Upvote 3

Most games handle this by the bolting done upon releasing left click...it works perfectly. I don't want to have to click my mouse 3 times to fire 2 shots lol...bolt upon release is the norm.  Thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree, it is annoying, any solution will be better than the current one. Just to make it clear, we are not asking about chambering next round while looking through the scope, we just want to look through the scope after the shot for as long as we want before we take the eye off the scope and chamber next round.