Time limit alert

BagleMiester

I feel like there should be a simple warning at 15, 10, 5 minutes left on the raid timer, because I've been caught out so many times while looting that I've only have 2 or 3 minutes to run to an extract on the other side of the map.

5 hours ago, BagleMiester said:

I feel like there should be a simple warning at 15, 10, 5 minutes left on the raid timer, because I've been caught out so many times while looting that I've only have 2 or 3 minutes to run to an extract on the other side of the map.

Used to be the time was displayed in the last 10 minutes, but now the game got even more hardcore. You have to keep track it. Change the keybind where is easy to reach. I did that, helps a lot.

Can we please bring this back or at least post that it was removed?

I was doing a Woods raid with a friend and he ran out of time because raid times are being changed every other day and there was no announcement that the warning timer was disabled anywhere.

Not only having a raid timer alert again would be nice, but spawning in with only ~17 minutes to loot, and having to extract on the other side of the huge map of shoreline is absolutely ridiculous. Why does this happen?