GTB79

Looking to help new players! USA

GTB79
1 hour ago, borderskiper said:

I wouldn't mind being helped and helping others. 

Do you need help or no?

Makisupa

I have been looking for an awesome group to run with. Been running solo and some duos since I bought the game in November. I want and feel the need that I need to get better at group play. 36yo with over 20 years of FPS experience. Played CS for waaaay too long until the last few years when it wasn't the best FPS out.  I sometimes do stupid stuff when in pressure situations but once I'm even slightly experienced with them I always get better. Give me 3 months of consistant group play and I could be a really good teammate.  I mostly play east coast na but I have no problem jumping to westcoast and even London servers(ping is 100-130 96% of the time)    Wouldn't mind playing with multiple groups if you'd have me!! I learn something new everytime I go in now.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Makisupa
trying to add notifications on replies :D

krimit_the_frug

Is anyone still grouping up? I'd like to run with a more experienced player. Please add me on discord. My discord is krimit_the_frug #0488 .

Pateens

I’m down to group with anyone that doesn’t mind a very green player. I’m not very good haha

ihaia989

Im literally downloading for the first time now after mnths and months of putting it off,

GTB79

If you guys wanna Put in a request with me under neecomers assistance on your profile id be happy to help.

KerrWasHere

Id love help if you are offering. Ingame name and discord is the same: KerrWasHere

ninabadgurl

I requested thru my profile @GTB79 ! also commented with my discord details on the request :)

GTB79
1 hour ago, ninabadgurl said:

I requested thru my profile @GTB79 ! also commented with my discord details on the request :)

Alright cool, Ill hit you up

• Thanks 1

zno1

Hey,

So recently ive had to replace my hard drive and i got another one. When i was trying to download the launcher, it says "The Driver or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select another" Ive tried downloading it another hard drive, but it shows the same message. Any ideas on how to fix it? 

Natalino
23 hours ago, zno1 said:

Hey,

So recently ive had to replace my hard drive and i got another one. When i was trying to download the launcher, it says "The Driver or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select another" Ive tried downloading it another hard drive, but it shows the same message. Any ideas on how to fix it? 

Google that exact error and look at the various fixes and do those. It will resolve. This is associated with your PC and not specific to EFT. There are also videos available on it. 

Reaper562

can I please get some help? i just am stuck and cant do anything my discord is @trix #7346 and my in game name is Mikehawksmall

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2