cruxer666

Fence rare items suggestion

cruxer666

Would it be possible to manipulate the way that rare items are being fed to the Fence?

I might be wrong but I guess that at the moment something sold by a player goes into the showcase sort of directly.

Some items stay there for ever, but some rare and the only interesting items in the sea of expensive garbage like for an example gchains, tushonka, flashdrives, rollers they are almost impossible to snipe in a reasonable time.

Could they be bundled reasonably before they are released to the showcase? Lets say instead of just one grenade they show up in quantity of two, so two people have a chance to buy one. I am not saying to make them a guarantied buy every time we attempt to buy I am asking to to make it possible to buy at all :D. I bet you could adjust this bundling with rarity of being showcased=destroy a percentage of items if necessary.

At the moment I stopped using fence because it takes at least 3 tries before I am able to score a can of tushonka or anything else that is valuable and rare. The time investment is not worth the gain =  useless trader for people with similar 3click speed :D.

Also I am wondering if you monitor for macroing this, because it raises a question: Maybe I am not that bad at clicking, maybe it is difficult to buy stuff because people are using third party software to macro "Fill items/Deal!" This could be really bad if it is not monitored for automated play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The-Maverick

i have the same problem, i cant buy a dam thing off fence anymore since they fixed the bug causing multi instances of an item to be sold.

• Upvote 1

GhostZ69

I honestly think all traders should sell what players sell to them.  There should be a dividing line between "normal stock" and "poo players sold to me."  And yes, I am pretty dang sure that there is some macroing going on that people are using to buy rare stuff.  It's pretty annoying.

• Upvote 1