Blasterr

Cant extract from factory?

devish

Same thing happened to me. Recorded a video of me trying to extract on all the extraction points on factory. Feelsbadman.

splinter500

Happened to me and two of my buddies as well. 

I thought insuring the things would also bring back my things, but only a scav vest came back? Not even one of my equips.

If this happens to anyone else, please submit a bug report ASAP with logs as listed below. More people submitting ->  better visibilities the game dev = better chance of fixing this issue  

---------

To gain insight into your problem, we need the main game log file. Could you please send it to us? It is located in the game folder, e.g.:
D:\Games\EFT\Escape from Tarkov_Data\output_log.txt
Unfortunately, this file stores information only about the last session of the game and does not contain the necessary data if you re-entered the game after the problem was discovered.

We shall also need all logs found in folders:
"\EFT\Logs"
"C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher\Logs"

RuBa1987

Just wanted to chime in on this as well. I'm very new to the game so I thought it was just me not knowing where to go but I was running around for a long time trying to find my extraction. Sometimes I can find one but more often than not I can't. Again, this may be because I'm very new to the game but if it's this difficult to find an exit maybe other design considerations should be made. 

I don't think I would like the fog of war concept proposed earlier but I think this issue needs to be addressed. My only issue with the fog is I feel like it would take a good bit of the challenge out of the game; I really enjoy how difficult and stressful the game is.

Tansker
15 hours ago, RuBa1987 said:

Just wanted to chime in on this as well. I'm very new to the game so I thought it was just me not knowing where to go but I was running around for a long time trying to find my extraction. Sometimes I can find one but more often than not I can't. Again, this may be because I'm very new to the game but if it's this difficult to find an exit maybe other design considerations should be made. 

I don't think I would like the fog of war concept proposed earlier but I think this issue needs to be addressed. My only issue with the fog is I feel like it would take a good bit of the challenge out of the game; I really enjoy how difficult and stressful the game is.

The same thing happened on my phone. but I don't know how many people know that.as long as you can scan your phone in time , the lost data can be recovered back , 

Tansker
On 2018/2/5 at 2:59 PM, Tansker said:

The same thing happened on my phone. but I don't know how many people know that.as long as you can scan your phone in time , the lost data can be recovered back , 

On 2018/2/5 at 5:11 PM, darkfloflow said:

Is patch ?

No ,Only for those who have no backup is an effective solution,

Edited by Tansker

EliteEvyn

cant escape either, this has been a problem for a long time. Please fix BSG

MinorityMark

ive had this issue multiple times only in factory though and i dont know if this is a coincidence but its always been with a AK74n right after i pull the mag out of the weapon

Kopaja

Just had the same issue as skav - got exit Gate0 and Cellars - no exit worked for me or those that might have needed a key - sad, since it was finally a good run :D

misiek7b

DEVS do something! Extraction on the factory doesn't work for  SCAVs! wasted my time!

Guiavena
On 3/6/2018 at 11:07 AM, Kopaja said:

Just had the same issue as skav - got exit Gate0 and Cellars - no exit worked for me or those that might have needed a key - sad, since it was finally a good run :D

Literally got those same exfils... FeelsBadMan lost a Kiver :(

Silija

Just happened to me as well, got the military checkpoint key which i was missing so frustrating.

xKron1kx

Same, I had SO much loot :( ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. Insurance not purchasable for the SCAV chicken head.

jasonzd3

Had this issue 4 times this week. I guess time to change game. Frustration is real

rix5
On 31.12.2017 at 2:43 AM, Blasterr said:

I think we should have an in game map, and like fog of war, we should be able to clear everything, once we visit every area, it should show the name of the locations and show which extraction is active.

ive spent 100 or more raids in factory but I dont know what gate 0 and 3 means, even though ive been there 100 times

Mate, the gates have their numbers on them. Pretty large actually. No idea how you could miss that.

ProOz

After a good scav game, I can't escape, because the extract is the cellular and the Gate 0. Only unlockable with the factory key. Nice for the scav and guys without this key.5ab6a6a7a24a1_2018-03-2420-11_7_41_42.0_-0.1-0_70.1-0.7(1).thumb.png.cc48354462df630924a40a5d78ccbbad.png

ATC_forgiven

Ive been off the game for a while but couldn't extract at any of the customs areas. Is this still a problem or have I missed something in the forums?