joshuaEden

Can BEAR & USEC Team?

vor 1 Minute schrieb joshuaEden:

If I choose BEAR and my friend chooses USEC, Can we play together in like a party?

Please go into detail.

yes.

1 minute ago, SFMysterio said:

Yes.

So it's okay to choose BEAR now to play with my friend, but once release comes, It will matter to choose the same as him? Just confirming.

Edited by joshuaEden

2 minutes ago, joshuaEden said:

So it's okay to choose BEAR now to play with my friend, but once release comes, It will matter to choose the same as him? Just confirming.

Factions do not make much difference currently. You can play together, work together, escape together. It will also not affect either of you in any form.

And yes, you can reset your profile to change factions. You can do this at any time which leads you to lose your progress in the process so think twice. This can be done here: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

As for the future, this is something that you do not have to worry about right now. There is a lot of details to this than just friends or foes. Stay tuned for this as the game progresses in quests, missions, lore, clan system, karma features and many other things that will come to play. 

For now, choose your faction and try to Escape from Tarkov with anyone you like. Even Scavs if they let you.  :) 

7 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Factions do not make much difference currently. You can play together, work together, escape together. It will also not affect either of you in any form.

And yes, you can reset your profile to change factions. You can do this at any time which leads you to lose your progress in the process so think twice. This can be done here: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

As for the future, this is something that you do not have to worry about right now. There is a lot of details to this than just friends or foes. Stay tuned for this as the game progresses in quests, missions, lore, clan system, karma features and many other things that will come to play. 

For now, choose your faction and try to Escape from Tarkov with anyone you like. Even Scavs if they let you.  :) 

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Whens the apparel customization coming? Everyone is looking foward to it

1 hour ago, ivantherussian said:

Whens the apparel customization coming? Everyone is looking foward to it

You mean you and your brother are looking forward to it? xD 

• Like 1

You seem to be talking about premeditated teamwork. I'd go one further and say that spontaneous cooperation is entirely possible. Realistically, at best you can expect a stand down and move on. I've experienced a tense moment where we both froze, and did the wiggle. I went one further and switched to hatchet (we were mid range). They did a sort of updown affirmative gesture and turned their back. We went separate ways without approach or aggression. Basically an instant understanding of ceasefire and move on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Natalino said:

You mean you and your brother are looking forward to it? xD 

Lol nat, nice joke bro hahaha.

To be honest axel and me are tired of that irl since we are twin, so you can you  imagine what its like in tarkov.

Happy new year btw.

Edited by ivantherussian