TarkovEscaper

M4A1

Shroom666
On 12.4.2017 at 10:01 AM, WarpedSoul said:

so i've had a few silencers for my m4's and i cant seem to figure out how to put them on, do they fit on the stock m4 barrel. the silencers are NT-4 FDE. im not sure if i need a new barrel or what. please help me 

Buy adabter(special flash hider) from Fence, it is located near the silencers and will cost you something like 65 dollars. Dollars can be found in safes, jacket pockets, etc.

o0Cosmo0o

Wher I can find the short barrel for the M4? I need to level Fence?

PELICANO

What else should I add to kit this M4 out more?

m4.png

MREasyA
On 1/18/2016 at 2:25 PM, Colton Long said:

Looks pretty good! Think there will be M16s? hopefully we see M16A2-M16A4.... CANT WAIT!

I just want the ability to change the M4 stock to a full stock (m16 stock) and also add rail covers would be pretty awesome!

CosmicSilenceTv

I really like the design of it can't wait to use it 

jmoore2619

How do i attach a supressor to the m4 ive tried every combo dif length of barrels dif quad rails only thing that goes on is the standard muzzle brake on it help plse??? I cant find tge answer anywhere realisticly ur suppose to mount any suppressor on the end of the barrel. So im lost

Edited by jmoore2619

georgicles
14 minutes ago, jmoore2619 said:

How do i attach a supressor to the m4 ive tried every combo dif length of barrels dif quad rails only thing that goes on is the standard muzzle brake on it help plse??? I cant find tge answer anywhere realisticly ur suppose to mount any suppressor on the end of the barrel. So im lost

KAC compensator bought from fence for $65 US :)

Edited by georgicles

jmoore2619

Wow thats it this whole time. So dumb what about ak suppersor 

TitanPB
32 minutes ago, jmoore2619 said:

Wow thats it this whole time. So dumb what about ak suppersor 

AKSU you just put it on. AKN take a special suppressor that is sold by prapor.

ElberPC

Will you add a carry handle in the future for the m4a1?

NateLB

So unlocked peacekeeper level 3, best day of meh lurf on tarkov

https://i.gyazo.com/da0029a148c6571bf311c529d2511ca1.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/7378c7e828e39ec00d41de65f083bb23.mp4

Selling some weird muzzle attachments for the m4a1, both the 360 and 260mm barrels, swiggity swoogity attachments for days AND the MP5SD

Also they now have toggle zoom on optics

https://i.gyazo.com/d17fc099acbc28a1532c5f1fcd027f07.mp4

RainmakerM4

NateLB

I recently found the LVAO handguards a few weeks back, both the S and the C (soooooooo god damn hot) but there isn't any way to mount an AFG or forward grip, will that be implemented later?

ZPCI
On 1/18/2016 at 6:46 PM, Sushi said:

I can't help but notice in the fourth picture, the bolt carrier group is forward while the charging handle is back. Is that just an oversight?

Also, I wasn't sure where to post this:

detecting a counterfeit model of Eotech

vlcsnap-2016-01-18-17h33m47s799_crop.png

Thank you for that knowledge. Actually really cool to know. 

Sushi
On 7/18/2017 at 6:36 PM, NateLB said:

I recently found the LVAO handguards a few weeks back, both the S and the C (soooooooo god damn hot) but there isn't any way to mount an AFG or forward grip, will that be implemented later?

They're modular rails IIRC, so you need to attach rail components to them, or attachments which interface directly to the rail system like MLOK or whatnot.

MadLarkin
On 4/10/2017 at 0:16 PM, o0Cosmo0o said:

Is M4A1 fully automatic or only single shot/burst? (noob question)

If it follows real life (which Tarkov seems to be doing), the M4 has a selector switch allowing for semi-automatic fire and fully automatic. The M16 still uses three round burst to the best of my knowledge.

o0Cosmo0o
16 hours ago, MadLarkin said:

If it follows real life (which Tarkov seems to be doing), the M4 has a selector switch allowing for semi-automatic fire and fully automatic. The M16 still uses three round burst to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you for your answer, my question was posted before my access to the game, after testing the Alpha I can confirm the M4A1 model is totally realistic, with semi-auto and full-auto fire selector.

ShyBurrito
18 hours ago, MadLarkin said:

I think it kind of depends on the model. I believe the M4A1 is single shot and full auto, but the U.S. military (if I'm not mistaken about this) uses an M4 with only single shot and 3 round burst instead of full auto. M16A4 has single shot and 3 round burst as well. Could be wrong about the M4, but from what I've read and been told by my cousin (ex Army) and brother in law (ex Navy) they don't have full auto M4's in the military (at least none they saw)

1 hour ago, krasnal595 said:

KTAEG-LVOAC-WG01.jpg

What's with the airsoft gun pic? 

krasnal595
13 hours ago, TinyKitten said:

I think it kind of depends on the model. I believe the M4A1 is single shot and full auto, but the U.S. military (if I'm not mistaken about this) uses an M4 with only single shot and 3 round burst instead of full auto. M16A4 has single shot and 3 round burst as well. Could be wrong about the M4, but from what I've read and been told by my cousin (ex Army) and brother in law (ex Navy) they don't have full auto M4's in the military (at least none they saw)

What's with the airsoft gun pic? 

sorry :)  i didnt   now that  pic is from airsoft.. ;)   but  for   me this is the best variant of  M4

UlyssesVengeanc
14 hours ago, TinyKitten said:

I think it kind of depends on the model. I believe the M4A1 is single shot and full auto, but the U.S. military (if I'm not mistaken about this) uses an M4 with only single shot and 3 round burst instead of full auto. ... Could be wrong about the M4, but from what I've read and been told by my cousin (ex Army) and brother in law (ex Navy) they don't have full auto M4's in the military (at least none they saw)

What you've been told is half correct; the US Army does use the burst fire M4, but are currently in the process of converting all of them into the A1 variant. The burst fire caused reliability problems(even in semi), and the M4A1 is cited as more reliable and accurate with a longer shelf life due to the heavy barrel.

ShyBurrito
1 hour ago, UlyssesVengeanc said:

What you've been told is half correct; the US Army does use the burst fire M4, but are currently in the process of converting all of them into the A1 variant. The burst fire caused reliability problems(even in semi), and the M4A1 is cited as more reliable and accurate with a longer shelf life due to the heavy barrel.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. Didn't know they were swapping to the M4A1, though it's always nice to see them making improvements lol

2 hours ago, krasnal595 said:

sorry :)  i didnt   now that  pic is from airsoft.. ;)   but  for   me this is the best variant of  M4

Here, this is the one you wanted, the LVOA-C 

LVOA-C_Rifle.jpg

• Upvote 1

krieghoff4life

Is there any plan to include ways to change the caliber of the m4? For instance putting a 300 blackout barrel or the same kind of system for 6.5 grendel or 6.8spc?

KhandE
On 6/22/2016 at 8:31 PM, dcm90 said:

i stopped reading when they said the m16 is more accurate than the m14.... 

The AR-10, SR-25 and AR-15 all throw the M14 in the dumpster accuracy wise, please don't comment on weapons if you've never actually used them or at least read about them, you would literally get laughed out of existence posting that you think the M14 is more mechanically accurate than an AR to any group of shooters who actually knows better.