TarkovEscaper

M4A1

ShinobiSpec
8 hours ago, Predator2027 said:

Anybody have any good recommendations for the M4A1?

There is nothing more sexy than seeing the RSASS handguard on the M4.
See this post.

On 16.1.2018 at 4:55 PM, ComradeLenin said:

The M4 is possibly my favourite weapon when it comes to modding.

2018-01-16[15-47] (0).png

Saldock

Is there any point in going in with an un-moded M4A1?

Also the M4A1 is awesome.

CTPAXO

M4 Is very customizable weapon. And is sexy :x

Bwoof43

Used to be my favorite gun b4 .6 now I feel like the recoil is a bit much

YooUsed to be my favorite gun b4 .6 now I feel like the recoil is a bit much

ShadowWolf06

It looks like real

stanmanth2

Please make the plain M4A1 have a Front Sight Base or 'A frame' gas block and not the railed gas block currently offered. It is simply incorrect. Equally please replace the 'A2' rear irons with the MATECH back up. The FSB remains the simplest and cheapest gas block/sight. FN beat out Colt to make the M4A1.

https://fnamerica.com/products/rifles/fn-m4a1/

Edited by stanmanth2

KhandE
13 hours ago, stanmanth2 said:

FN beat out Colt to make the M4A1.

https://fnamerica.com/products/rifles/fn-m4a1/

That's not quite true, Colt was making the M4A1 for the US Military alone for a long time, however they lost a government ruling, basically, they found it bad that the standard issue rifle of most branches of the Armed Forces was being made by a sole source, so they mandated that there had to be another, FN USA was ultimately selected, but Colt still does manufacture M4A1 guns and parts alongside them for military use.

I'd recommend reading up on Nathaniel Fitch's writings on why sole source contracts in the military are a terrible idea if you want more details on the subject.

BrutalButSlaps

At this point I almost feel like the M4A1 Is a little bit weak right now, I feel like it should be buffed against fort and Fast-Mt...

stanmanth2

This thread is misnamed. It should be called the AR-15 to properly reflect the platform, 5.56x45mm STANAG lower receiver. Pretty much everything else is changeable.

I am partial to Special Purpose Rifles like the Mk12. Rifle length gas systems are more reliable and shoot softer thanks to lower port pressures.

https://goo.gl/images/Qz8uFW

TheExile225

Some Aero Precision uppers would be a pretty cool part addition for the M4 platform. As well as MEGA lowers. Or Seekins Precision.

stanmanth2

You really dont need 'uppers' since the game allows you to effectively so builds. So... more barrel assemblies, e.g. 16" mid-length, 18" and 20" rifle length and more rail and handguard choices. 

Gameonic
7 минут назад, delfosisyu сказал:

I think current armor penetration value for M855A1 is quite under-estimated in game. 

M855A1 excels 7.62x51mm  M80 in penetration in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhrgi9qWEQ

Just watch this video.

Stop crying and do the 955 quest xD

Kinowa

I have reported this through the report bug on this website but i wanted to share this with the forums also.

I killed a guy that had a m4a1 equipped, looked alot like the "Space Trooper" from mechanic. 

I started using this gun and holy cow, it was like a laserbeam!!!! upon further inspection i realize this shouldnt be possible :D 

He had put the Hera Arms CQR pistol-grip stock (-38recoil) together with a LMT Sopmod stock (-36 recoil). As you see on the picture they are bugging inside eachother and i dont think this is intended.

but if you find the right items you can mod the m4a1 down to 8 recoil (until its fixed i guess).

https://imgur.com/a/bjr8FWq :

iydU04Q.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Sergji
5 минут назад, Kinowa сказал:

I have reported this through the report bug on this website but i wanted to share this with the forums also.

I killed a guy that had a m4a1 equipped, looked alot like the "Space Trooper" from mechanic. 

I started using this gun and holy cow, it was like a laserbeam!!!! upon further inspection i realize this shouldnt be possible :D 

He had put the Hera Arms CQR pistol-grip stock (-38recoil) together with a LMT Sopmod stock (-36 recoil). As you see on the picture they are bugging inside eachother and i dont think this is intended.

but if you find the right items you can mod the m4a1 down to 8 recoil (until its fixed i guess).

https://imgur.com/a/bjr8FWq :

iydU04Q.jpg

I think everybody should try it and report to support for the fastest сorrection of this bug!

AhNe

I''ve just came across this and posted it on reddit. Even made a recording here:

Edited by AhNe

NigerianHostle

has BSG removed the SOPMOD from the traders? 

krawecki
7 hours ago, RogerRoger said:

has BSG removed the SOPMOD from the traders? 

YUP

aecook55

if anyone is interested I have a mp5 and a mpx also a sniper rifle all willing to trade for a m4