TarkovEscaper

M4A1

Aluc13

Hoping they have the entire build ready. Wouldn't mind seeing BCM as well. BCM gunfighter is straight fire

HungryManster

I know that the M16A4 is planned but I really hope for an M16 or M16A1. I need me those sexy classic carry handle iron sights. Not to mention the 4x scope as well.

Edited by HungryManster
Added link to the wiki to show that the M16A4 is planned.

Shaktimaan

@Aluc13

There is a BCM foregrip in the game IIRC.

I sincerely hope that they get in touch with Larry Vickers. There is a good chance he can provide all the connections that they need for more licensing from the west. Also Larry might benefit from that relationship as he would also get to try some Russian weapons for his channel.

Win-Win.

Devildogairman

Beautiful pictures. I can't get over that rail lmfao. The LVOA in-game is by far my favorite though, just too damn expensive in real life because they stopped manufacturing it. 

Ninjiutsu

I love this kind level of design , details and all the attachment looks super cool

HungryManster

My very first M4A1. She may not be pretty but she'll get the job done! 😁

Weirdly enough the stock that I am using, the Troy M7A1 PDW FDE stock, can't collapse in game even though it can in real life.

image.png.717bb867e8b48c398f48b8295981407f.png

I also took 20 minutes to make a mock up of how the Try M7A1 stock would look collapsed.

TroyM7A1CollapsibleStock.png

sackmycack

Just a few things I'm not trying to be an ass but heres my advice
1. Any muzzle is better than no muzzle
2. I would recommend you use the mk12 gas block that way it doesn't block part of your sight also at least on the adar when you have the standard gas block and throw a sight on it the two sights don't line up so thats cool, ty bsg.
3. I also really like how the troy stock looks but I'm fairly positive that the stock buffer tube and stock have better recoil reduction.
4. At least in my experience the cobra sight sucks outdoors and isn't the best inside at some times.
5. For a cheap build the stock pistol grip is fine.
6. I would also recommend the cheapest handguard with a rail for a fore grip just because the m4 is pretty hard to control with high recoil.
7. Finally as far as I know at least about a week ago the hk416 stock is cheaper then the m4 stock because the m4 is needed for quests and can be modded to get lower recoil than the hk when fully modded. But buying a stock 416 gives you a handguard with rails, and some other minor things for cheaper than the m4. When I bought a few hk416s just to have lying around to mod they were around 50k for a stock one where as stock m4s were around 64k.

Edited by sackmycack
  • Like 1

iainbruX

Such a beautiful weapon the M4 Carbine

HungryManster
On 1/24/2020 at 11:58 AM, sackmycack said:

Just a few things I'm not trying to be an ass but heres my advice
1. Any muzzle is better than no muzzle
2. I would recommend you use the mk12 gas block that way it doesn't block part of your sight also at least on the adar when you have the standard gas block and throw a sight on it the two sights don't line up so thats cool, ty bsg.
3. I also really like how the troy stock looks but I'm fairly positive that the stock buffer tube and stock have better recoil reduction.
4. At least in my experience the cobra sight sucks outdoors and isn't the best inside at some times.
5. For a cheap build the stock pistol grip is fine.
6. I would also recommend the cheapest handguard with a rail for a fore grip just because the m4 is pretty hard to control with high recoil.
7. Finally as far as I know at least about a week ago the hk416 stock is cheaper then the m4 stock because the m4 is needed for quests and can be modded to get lower recoil than the hk when fully modded. But buying a stock 416 gives you a handguard with rails, and some other minor things for cheaper than the m4. When I bought a few hk416s just to have lying around to mod they were around 50k for a stock one where as stock m4s were around 64k.

Thanks for the tips. I've been playing and noticed the cheap HK416 yesterday. I think it is because of the crazy prices on ammo right now though. Nobody wants a stock HK416 when decent ammo is 4x more expensive than it normally is.

PJsandy

SOPMOD BLOCK 1 

2020-01-29[02-40] (0).png

Slugstatuss

awesome pics 👍

Alistair3

Nice build mate