TarkovEscaper

M4A1

Khotaa

I was going to ask for more info on this gun, but then I decided to look on around and of course found this awesome thread. Thanks so much! Plus 1

GyroTrash

Choosing USEC just to be proficient with this beast.  I wonder, will we be able to swap out the upper and lower receivers for others like this? :o

vltor upper.jpg

JohnYatolile
On 4/12/2016 at 3:25 PM, DerpingWork said:

"This gun is missing one screw here!

Bleurgh! It's so unrealistic!

It has only 35 screws instead of 36! This game sucks!

Devs did their jobs wrong! Never seen worse weapon!

I think i just gonna go and play some CoD/BF right now to have endless org*sms about weapon design!

Just watch the low recoil! It's next-gen thingy!

Forgot about EFT and come play this game instead!

Way too better!"

Yeah mate, i can totally predict that someone like that will appear here. A selfish uppity a-hole b*tching about everything. But hey, always fun to argue with those :D

shitposts are the best kind of posts

ALPHIVE

M4A1 with ACOG scope and silencer :P:o

TRAUMA5

AMAZING, just need to re-position the left hand a little bit better and it's all set

Sushi
On 7/30/2016 at 3:14 AM, Kiba_Stream said:

Yep

Yesssss. Mk. 18 Mod 1 here I come!

Kiba_Stream
В 04.08.2016 в 09:01, GyroTrash сказал:

Choosing USEC just to be proficient with this beast.  I wonder, will we be able to swap out the upper and lower receivers for others like this? :o

You can swap upper with all stuff mounted on it.

Lower- no.

• Upvote 2

GyroTrash
5 hours ago, Kiba_Stream said:

Lower- no.

That's good enough for me! Thanks for the confirmation.

Lupa23

Great job on the modeling looks really well done.

18R1_Anthony
On 8/11/2016 at 6:44 AM, Kiba_Stream said:

Lower- no.

So with the ability to change pieces of the upper does this also include barrel lengths? Also is there going to be different types of barrels like HBAR barrels light barrels etc?

ShiroTenshi

Awesome gun. Been enjoying it a whole lot, but i do have 2 requests/suggestions.

Will we be seeing Keymod Handguards and Rails?

Spoiler

Hot-NSR-Handguards-7-9-10-font-b-12-b-fo

Spoiler

HG-3SLIM12km-2.jpg?1456517758

These could be 2 separate items, where you have the handguard itself, than have to find the rail panels.

While i love the 9" handguard shown on the second picture of the original post, i am a sucker for a sleek looking M4.

And what about UBR Stocks?

Mag330%20UBR%20Stock%20FDE-6.jpg?1456827

Again, can be divided into 2 pieces for added difficulty in assembling one.

ubr_small.jpg

Edited by ShiroTenshi

Kiba_Stream
В 27.08.2016 в 23:00, 18R1_Anthony сказал:

So with the ability to change pieces of the upper does this also include barrel lengths? Also is there going to be different types of barrels like HBAR barrels light barrels etc?

В 30.08.2016 в 15:36, ShiroTenshi сказал:

Awesome gun. Been enjoying it a whole lot, but i do have 2 requests/suggestions.

Will we be seeing Keymod Handguards and Rails?

These could be 2 separate items, where you have the handguard itself, than have to find the rail panels.

Keymod- yes M-LOK flso yes

Handguard and removable rails are separate items.

• Upvote 1

Perilous
3 hours ago, Kiba_Stream said:

Keymod- yes M-LOK flso yes

Handguard and removable rails are separate items.

Awesome, thanks for the info! Keep up your great work!

CptBluemax

So,so much gun awesomeness in this game , its like , the first game thats been as good as I imagined it to be.

So proud to have picked this up so early and supported it (my friend actually linked it randomly to me one day and I was instantly sucked in).

• Upvote 2

Perilous
On 09/09/2016 at 3:12 PM, CptBluemax said:

So,so much gun awesomeness in this game , its like , the first game thats been as good as I imagined it to be.

So proud to have picked this up so early and supported it (my friend actually linked it randomly to me one day and I was instantly sucked in).

Hehe, me too brother. I am a total gun nut and this is a dream come true. I knew the modifications will be pretty elaborate, but I didn't expect having so many options, like the mentioned super cool rails!

• Upvote 1

johncage213

m4 is too ugly and short. m16a4 looks better

Agnisekhar

This Gun is a Beast 

manek1
On 1/18/2016 at 5:46 PM, Sushi said:

The Eotech XPS-3 on the M4 Carbine in the "Inventory and Looting" trailer has a green reticle. This isn't actually realistic - no Eotechs have green reticles, only airsoft copies. In fact, it's a method of detecting a counterfeit model of Eotech. Dunno if it's an issue for the devs or not, thought it was worth pointing out.

Doesn't matter about the Eotech. In game they won't hold a zero when the weather drops below freezing. Then you will get an in-game message from Eotech that they have a recall on them or they will offer to buy it back from you. Might be too realistic for a game though ;)

Agnisekhar

This looks awesome

pwncakes1337

I have to say with shooting many guns in my life thus far, the M4A1 is probably one of, if not THE favorite I've shot. And I have to say that you guys have nailed the details of this firearm! Can't wait to shoot these guns in game and see just HOW MUCH it compares to the real things. Not only with the M4 but the rest of the arsenal in the game as well. And from what I've seen you guys putting work into the realism of this game, I have very high hopes for it! Keep up the good work guys! Can't wait to see you guys in Beta and final release!

christoffer5700

I love the M4 but carried a M16 type rifle while i served i just hope we see a little more western weapons a part from the few we've seen so far

• Upvote 1