Colonel Twerkins

New Interchange Screenshots

Well guys, there's an I(D)EA store... we're sure as hell gonna a need a map to get around that. High risk of stress and dehydration if you go in there unprepared. ;)

Edited by RandomNumber
  • Upvote 3

Awesome location!

This map will require a lot of training, especially if raiding in group. 

Great design :)

• Thanks 1

It looks amazing :D

I can imagine the gunfights in the mall, will be really intense. Can't wait till the location is released :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Floppy_Moose said:

Holy Crap! It''s a Russian IKEA ;)

As always it looks amazing keep it up.

No blin is real IKEA

1 hour ago, nick1988m said:

dam  to bad then this game is notting for me then  i like the game but not in pvp  i like to play it in pve and gain lvl but yeah  then i better trow the game away from my pc its a shame  that ty only focus on pvp  again  there goes my 34 euros :(

Next time do actual research before you buy an early access game, (hell do research even when buing AAA games..) instead of watching some stream or 2 youtube videos and instantly throwing money on the screen... 

Love it! I hope they refine the sound engine further so there's more realistic reverberation when being located inside such a huge building.

Oh cmon, its IKEA, but couldnt you get the rights for the name in the game? I dont think they would mind the free advertising, plus we in sweden have a good relationship with the founder of IKEA. Shame, shame shame. that we can't have the real name

Edited by PsychedSE

5 minutes ago, PsychedSE said:

Oh cmon, its IKEA, but couldnt you get the rights for the name in the game? I dont think they would mind the free advertising, plus we in sweden have a good relationship with the founder of IKEA. Shame, shame shame. that we can't have the real name

I really hope the mappers are not watching this, because creating a map like this requires at least a year of work for a single skilled dev. So after so long working on such a map, seeing that the only thing that matters for your players is to see "IKEA" instead of "IDEA" could kill more than one x)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking amazing! Super HYPE! For the MAP! Make sure you guys pay you're level designer enough money because  DAMN these maps are always looking SEXY! Also BIG BIG BIG HYPE for "Streets of Tarkov" also which I know we saw a couple of screenshots a while back! Anymore news on that map? @Colonel Twerkins.        Also where are the BIG BOSS SCAVS ;) with the good good loots and LMGS ;)

Map kinda looks like Terminal from MW2 since I live in the USA that's the closest thing I can relate that map too. Map looks fun!

Wow, this looks amazing!

I really love the way BSG rebrands stuff as well haha, 'IDEA' furniture store and suchlike ;) 

Really cool, can't wait to donate some gear on this map :) 

I always loved to wondering around in IKEAs. I can't wait to play this map. Awesome! :D

5 hours ago, RandomNumber said:

Well guys, there's an I(D)EA store... we're sure as hell gonna a need a map to get around that. High risk of stress and dehydration if you go in there unprepared. ;)

Sure we need a map??? Once I got lost in an IKEA for real, took me ages to find the exit. So without map it would be more realistic. :D:D

Edited by PeterM

3 hours ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

I really hope the mappers are not watching this, because creating a map like this requires at least a year of work for a single skilled dev. So after so long working on such a map, seeing that the only thing that matters for your players is to see "IKEA" instead of "IDEA" could kill more than one x)

What are you even talking about? So i can't get my opinion across? Well then, ill just be quiet then. Mr "I Matter more than you"

1 hour ago, PsychedSE said:

I guess IKEA wouldn't like to see their customers slaughtered. They will hardly give their name to that. :D

• Like 2

Looks like Russia has those annoying massage chairs in their malls too... We aren't all that different after all. Yay Capitalism!

• Sad 1