Colonel Twerkins

New Interchange Screenshots

Around when are you guys planning to release this map?? And when you guys release it, will there be a wipe along with the introduction of Interchange?

im hoping we can get our hands on this new map soonish xD i dont wanna wait 9 months for a new map xD 

Nice unexpected surprise !!!! Thx Devs.

I would have thought to see pictures of STREETS OF TARKOV ... It s possible ??

I pay if u want...10€ cash !!! 

• Upvote 1

Please change the name Interchange to hmmm: Interlagos or Interdesync? :begreat:

All know how it works Shoreline! what will you do with it? Devs! :bedizzy:

Edited by MIchalC

wow this looks amazing!!!! i really love the time yall put into your art work! like i see why it takes so long to put a map together. all these new assets im seeing in this map is crazy!! id love to see a level design stream or video to see these guys at work.

4 hours ago, Slice-NL said:

Looking good, please add a jewelry store, or a bank ^^

or an atm that requires a crowbar or drill or something to break into!!

You guys really have outdone yourselves on this one, well done! Looking forward to this SO much! 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 5:45 AM, nick1988m said:

dam  to bad then this game is notting for me then  i like the game but not in pvp  i like to play it in pve and gain lvl but yeah  then i better trow the game away from my pc its a shame  that ty only focus on pvp  again  there goes my 34 euros :(

That is unfortunate. It really is a great game despite its issues. Maybe do more research before purchasing a game next time so you don't feel like you have wasted money.

Please Please Please release some night time sceens of this map! i bet this is gonna be intense as hell at night!!

Also anyone know if we will get this map on the release of open beta?? because ya'know.. that would be nice!

Edited by crucibleoffire
im an idiot?

On 1/2/2018 at 5:45 AM, nick1988m said:

dam  to bad then this game is notting for me then  i like the game but not in pvp  i like to play it in pve and gain lvl but yeah  then i better trow the game away from my pc its a shame  that ty only focus on pvp  again  there goes my 34 euros :(

Sounds like you need to find another game buddy. There are many out there that cater to your PVE needs. No need to insult the game and it's hard working devs by saying "there goes my 34 euros." If you learn to appreciate the game for what it is and not get upset that it's not what YOU want, then you would realize that those 34 euros were well spent.

On 1/2/2018 at 2:49 AM, Eaz said:

Don't want to come across as mean, but why should you keep progress/gear when you aren't risking any gear etc when playing offline?

If you would gain experience and/or gear in offline, then you would be able to use that to your advantage in online (e.g. lvling up traders and buying high end gear without risking anything while doing so and then use said gear against players).

And no, if you want an offline shooter then EFT is not for you as BSG have stated that the offline mode will only be available in the beta, once the game is live then it is online only.

i really dont care about offline but it could be done jst give people who play offline huge debuffs like negitive 75% exp and skill gain and worse loot drop rates im sure if you made enufe debuffs you could make it balanced 

again i dont use offline so i dont care but some people do and the game makers should stop trying to alienate everyone from this cause after release this game is just gonna die out if it has no population to sustain it and no money to keep the servers online