Scav extraction issues in customs

LordDefiance

LordDefiance

A scav run, my exfil was at crossroads or old gas station (both did not have question marks).

I loot some pmcs and reach old gas station and cant extract. 

Is there something I don't understand? why would I not be able to extract since the extract, in this case, was not conditional?

Can someone please explain. This is frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...
SilentHightimes
On 1/2/2018 at 5:54 AM, LordDefiance said:

A scav run, my exfil was at crossroads or old gas station (both did not have question marks).

I loot some pmcs and reach old gas station and cant extract. 

Is there something I don't understand? why would I not be able to extract since the extract, in this case, was not conditional?

Can someone please explain. This is frustrating.

Yep, This exact problem with the same locations just happened to me. I tried re-logging in extract zone didn't work. I stood there a while didn't work. Ran to another zone waited for the timer to run out never worked. I than re-logged came back in and it gave me new extractions went to those and they didn't work.

Can somebody explain me why the extraction has to be so hard to find? What is wrong with pressing a key and it showing which way you are suppose to go? For example you could pick your exit. This game isnt friendly for new players. I also dont understand why you lose all your stuff if you are not out in the 30 min. Was running for 15 minutes, trying to find youtube videos to teach me where to extrac but couldnt find the old gate on customs.

MrSniperPhil

@LordDefiance We had the same issue, going up to the red gate behind the blue fence (right side behind the gas station) helped, we extracted there. The player extract in the basement didn't work for us.

@Narego Look up the maps online, via google or here in the forums. there's an online map for every ingame map with most of the extracts (or sometimes even all the extracts) marked.

44 minutes ago, MrSniperPhil said:

@LordDefiance We had the same issue, going up to the red gate behind the blue fence (right side behind the gas station) helped, we extracted there. The player extract in the basement didn't work for us.

@Narego Look up the maps online, via google or here in the forums. there's an online map for every ingame map with most of the extracts (or sometimes even all the extracts) marked.

I tried but the map got me confused and i ran out of time. Trying the offline mode and trying to figure out the spots.

• 1 year later...

This is still a presistent thing. Played as a SCAV, got to an extract without question marks, waited for fifteen minutes, no dice.  Then two players come around, I kill one, the other kills me.

Full of loot, but I can't get out.

This needs to be addressed ASAP.

• 2 months later...