Shinyleapfrog

This NEEDS to be fixed, absolute horrific issue

Shinyleapfrog

Hello, I am report this issue because it is detrimental to my game play. I bought the EoD edition for the SHEER reason of supporting the devs because what you guys have going here is incredible.

I have only played EFT on an Alienware laptop (Trust me if I had the choice I would never have gotten near the thing ;P) and it works by using both Intel Graphics and a 1070 as conjoined member (I am unable to shut off the Intel graphics without the computer cutting off access to the 1070). Currently what is going on is EFT does not know how to function properly in this environment and splits the workload 50/50. Doing this is limiting the 1070 to run at the same speed as the Intel, and that should be a self explanatory reason as to why that is a red flag.

I am willing to give the devs anything they need about my system to get this problem fixed. I'm currently running all other game fine and only getting <30 frames, <20 fps in combat, in EFT.

With much appreciation-

ShinyLeapFrog

• Like 1

neur0tix

my GPU(1080) goes to ~96% usage and ~75°C in main menu after I launch the game since last patch. Something there went wrong. Never heard my rig so loud, wow.

Tonki
Zitat

my GPU(1080) goes to ~96% usage and ~75°C in main menu after I launch the game since last patch. Something there went wrong. Never heard my rig so loud, wow.

Try This <- 

neur0tix
1 hour ago, Tonki said:

Try This <- 

Well, that worked. Went from 96% to about 30% GPU usage, everything is silent and cold now. Thank you so much man.
However we gonna need a hotfix for this bcoz I can run factory at 120 fps and woods at 80 fps. Dont wanna limit myself to 60 for too long. As if my overloaded wallet and too tight diamond shoes werent enough...

Tonki
vor 12 Stunden schrieb neur0tix:

Well, that worked. Went from 96% to about 30% GPU usage, everything is silent and cold now. Thank you so much man.
However we gonna need a hotfix for this bcoz I can run factory at 120 fps and woods at 80 fps. Dont wanna limit myself to 60 for too long. As if my overloaded wallet and too tight diamond shoes werent enough...

I Feel you. Updated my rig to stream EFT... Also bought a 144hz monitor. 60 FPS is kinda Depressing and the 300 fps menu kills the streamframes