SCAV's and their unstoppable grenades...

The AI right now are kind of idiot savants they need to be either improved (and i'm sure that is WIP), or they need to be dumbed down. That being said we are Beta testers and one of the things we are testing are the Wacky AIs. Best fix that comes to mind right now for me is dial back there aggro, Make them less eager to gun someone down. So unless you get close to them, or shoot at them they will pretend you aren't there, or they will try to walk up on you first. Another fix would be to have the get really loud before they attack like yelling threats and demands before they shoot.  

I saw a SCAV kill a group of SCAVs including himself when trying to throw a grenade at me in Factory. It was pretty hilarious and from it I got two AK 74U and a MP-153 shotgun.

I have made a topic about this ages ago - SILENT GRENADES!!! - just what the hell is the point of playing a game that is going to wreck you every time when you give an advantage to a damn program? - why am I annoyed? well Im just fresh out a a DAMN 30 minute raid on shoreline to be killed at extract by a damn scav silent grenade - yes your building a game and doing an awesome job of it with new map/s and content coming up - but damn guys...hotfix these kind of troublesome BS that your players are talking about...I dont give a damn about gear or even im killed by scav or player continuously (frustrating yes - but kinda unlikely) all part of the game but give me silent grenades and ill be here complaining - this happened ages ago and you should address it and bloody well fix it. 

hahaha so much crying about scavs :P i have 0 problems with them yes grenades are quite annoying but in real life you would be shredded to pieces aswell when you are near one. and i hear every nade thrown at or near me.

the AI in this game is really good and accurate in my opinion so far. They make my blood boiling in battles

7 minutes ago, Drake86 said:

hahaha so much crying about scavs :P i have 0 problems with them yes grenades are quite annoying but in real life you would be shredded to pieces aswell when you are near one. and i hear every nade thrown at or near me.

the AI in this game is really good and accurate in my opinion so far. They make my blood boiling in battles

i dont really have problem fighting the AI, the problem i have is that their granades bug out and sometimes you cant hear them landing, just because it didnt happen to you doesnt mean it doesnt happen at all, same as cheaters, if you didnt meat one dont mean there are no cheaters...

also what i dont like is that they can spawn too close to you, you can literally see them appear from thin air few meters away, and then its really hard sometimes when all 3 start shooting at you at once while you are in a really bad position...

yeah and one more thing, they are too accurate  with granades, they throw it to the sky just right so it lands exactly at your feet...

Edited by FurryAlot