TheCrainken

Why does this happen to me most of the raids i join

TheCrainken

Okay, I might be exaggerating when I say this happens in "most" of my games, but this is ridiculous. I wait in a 20 minute queue time, which i completely understand, not complaining about that, but I wait in the queue, finally get in the game, and before I can even turn around, there are 5 bullets in my head and I'm dead. I attached a picture as proof. I was alive for 3 seconds after waiting in a 12 minute queue. I get the game is in alpha, that's why I'm posting this. I feel like the developers need to make the spawns farther apart, or if they cant, have the game recognize that "oh, there is an enemy 3 feet away from this spawn point, lets spawn in another one". I feel like this would make the game a lot more enjoyable and a lot less frustrating. Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong or if you have any recommendations.  

IMG_0110 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

SKRA_Deejay

I guess you're unlucky, I enter servers under 2mins. Never waited more than 5mins to enter a game. You must understand that there are spawn campers in this game as well. They will be fixing the que time in the near future, i guess. Thats what i read in another Post. 

A_Muller

Nah, this is a well known problem (sometimes people in the same group will even spawn 2 minutes apart even though all machines have finished loading and are in the "awaiting players" state.

I have spawned as a scav only to see another scav spawn in right on top of me, and thus, not wanting to risk my scav get wasted after having moved 5 meters I, of course, kill the spawning scav and thus this will keep on happening.

I've done the whole wiggle-dance and mumbling while others spawn to avoid early scav on scav violence but I always end up getting shot if I try to join up or just say "hey, let's just go in opposite directions".

TheCrainken
11 hours ago, dcastillo said:

I guess you're unlucky, I enter servers under 2mins. Never waited more than 5mins to enter a game. You must understand that there are spawn campers in this game as well. They will be fixing the que time in the near future, i guess. Thats what i read in another Post. 

Ya. I usually play around 8pm which I’m sure is when most people play so i get waiting in a queue. It’s just really annoying to have to wait 20 minutes just to die before i move