Colonel Twerkins

25% Off New Year Event Sale Ending Soon!

PMCs, it is now the 11th hour for the ticket to Tarkov sale to end. The sale will be going for another 24 hours and make its final closing on January 4th at 15:00 MSK (UTC+3). After this period, all pre-order packages will be back to their normal prices.

You can get your game packages from our website using the link below: 

www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page 

Time to start 2018 with an attempt to Escape from Tarkov. See you in the Interchange!

new year event.jpg

• Upvote 1

I bought standart edition, but i heard something about wipe.
So if there will be wipe can i receive my Additional ingame equipment without losing it in few days or weeks?

11 minutes ago, Azilly said:

How come, when I am going to purchase the game, it lists the standard price? There is still 18 hours of discount.

If i understand you question correctly that you mean the discounted price is same as the non-discounted.
If its this look closer at the price check.... i had the same problem than i looked at price check - if you are from Europe you pay special tax to EU (VAT) its about 20%.

9 minutes ago, Hasagin said:

If i understand you question correctly that you mean the discounted price is same as the non-discounted.
If its this look closer at the price check.... i had the same problem than i looked at price check - if you are from Europe you pay special tax to EU (VAT) its about 20%.

Ah, makes sense. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for the sale and gift! I was able to upgrade to the Left Behind Edition which gave me a bit better starting gear and stash space. :D

Edited by Maki3006
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much @Colonel Twerkins for sharing this awesome news! 

I bought the standard edition two days ago and are having a very good time in the game. I wish you and staff the very best and hope you are being treated good! Give the best regards to the development team from me:)

Edited by Malakh
  • Upvote 1