Sign in to follow this  
ynnus86

Balancing of trader tasks

ynnus86

Today I finally completed the first task for therapist, finding the 5 salewa med kits. Those who own LB or PFE editions start with salewa so it's a little bit easier but for all others it's a really hard task for the first one. It might take lots of hours of pure farming (no fun at beginning of the game), even days for completing the first mission. I don't mind about hard tasks but why is it the first one? After that there are tasks like gaining access to room 206 in dorms or finding one gas analyzer (one one compared to 5 Salewa!). That's much easier so why isn't one of these tasks the first one in order? Would do thinks easier for the very beginning.

Also the first task of skier can be very hard, finding one fort armor and also the kiver helmet. So you need to find the best armor in game? And also only 3 days time? As first task this is kind of hard. Why not starting with something smaller, like paca and kolpak? For those with PFE and EOD it's pretty easy since they start with kiver but where to get one as being level 1 and after a wipe almost nobody is wearing one? I did not find any kiver since the last wipe, only kolpak and one fort armor. So for the first quest this is too hard and stops the total progress of leveling and applying tasks. I'd like to have an easier start task for beginning (also after wipe) and then harder tasks.

Maybe just the order of the tasks need to be changed? Or one or two beginner task added to the very beginning of therapist and skier, where you have easy things to do and gain only little reputation and reward?

mcloud

The 5 salewa one needs to be looked into, it is way to hard and it states a salewa can be bought from Skier.

well I have never seen him sell a salewa lol