Weird Situation

zpwarrior

So last night I had a pretty interesting situation on Customs. My squad and I spawned on boiler side, pushed through apartments and extracted at the roadblock. I get the extract completed, go to post game menu, click next and got to the main menu or so I thought. The game said I was still in raid and I pressed reconnect since I was worried about losing my gear. I reconnect and realize I just spawned in the same game, since I could see the guy I killed earlier. I pushed to construction killed all the scavs and was about to go to extract again. Unfortunately the sniper scav spawned and instagibbed me. I went through the post game stats and then the main menu to find out all my stuff was still there from the very first extraction. Anyone ever have this happen?

Edited by zpwarrior

Yes pretty much the same thing besides i was killed by a player still wondering how he feels about getting a decked out m4 fort kiver and pilgrim with a full bag and either him getting duplicates of what i had or being unable to take any of it off my body. (Happened on woods)