Jammylicious

Hacker: Name and Video Proof.

Jammylicious

So yeah, me and a group died to nothing, I think it was a hacker. We literally just spawned and ran about 20 yards. 
Video proof: https://youtu.be/pu8Y_YJ6FtU

Name of Hacker: Carter-The6ix

qS_Sachiel

inb4 lock.

naming and shaming and hacker accusations are frowned upon, BSG seems to have great stock in their anticheat. 

Careful, and read the TnC

Plata-O-Plomo93

a moderator will close this post beacuse they think the anticheat of tarkov is the first anticheat perfect on the world( not true for me the best anticheat is punkbuster combined with battle-eye beacuse detect all cheats software macros, hardware macros,aimbots, aimlocks and  almost all kind of .DLLs) xD 

Edited by Plata-O-Plomo93

MrAngrybird

At the end your friend was running still. Must be the hard desync not hacker really. But i have no idea about hacker caused dehydration never seen such thing but ill keep in mind.

Plata-O-Plomo93
3 minutes ago, MrAngrybird said:

At the end your friend was running still. Must be the hard desync not hacker really. But i have no idea about hacker caused dehydration never seen such thing but ill keep in mind.

desync is the excuse for all the problems of the current versions , or stress testing....

zpwarrior
19 minutes ago, Plata-O-Plomo93 said:

a moderator will close this post beacuse they think the anticheat of tarkov is the first anticheat perfect on the world( not true for me the best anticheat is punkbuster combined with battle-eye beacuse detect all cheats software macros, hardware macros,aimbots, aimlocks and  almost all kind of .DLLs) xD 

They will close it because it has been stated 100 times that NAMING AND SHAMING is against the forum rules like most forums.

Plata-O-Plomo93
3 minutes ago, zpwarrior said:

They will close it because it has been stated 100 times that NAMING AND SHAMING is against the forum rules like most forums.

is the only way to report somebody we dont have a in-game system to report this things like other games or game platforms

Edited by Plata-O-Plomo93
  • Like 1

zpwarrior
Just now, Plata-O-Plomo93 said:

is the only way to report somebody we dont have a in-game system to report this things

They have said 100 times as well that they do not accept hacker reports at this time.

FLP

Hello,

We do not accept user reports of hacking/cheating at this time. We have an active anticheat measure in place and currently working. All cheaters/hackers will be detected and banned.

Thank You for your passion

• Sad 1