Colonel Twerkins

25% Off New Year Event is OVER!

Hello, Escapers!

Time to wrap up the New Year's Event. The discounts are also done as well, congratulations to those of you who managed to get in on the deal--welcome to Tarkov! Thank you for your patience and understanding, as we put you and the servers through their paces. All your effort and support is more than appreciated.

new year event.jpg

• Like 4

Lmao, I sold my CS:GO M9 Bayonet Lore, worth about $500.46 for an oculus rift and I had $100 bucks laying around, so thanks to this 25% off I got the Edge of Darkness edition which is sweet asf!

Edited by R3K9

Wow that sucks. Gave the keys to some skeptical homies and told them to wait a few days because it was running so poorly, I didn't want to sour the game for them.

9 minutes ago, Kcoyne said:

Wow that sucks. Gave the keys to some skeptical homies and told them to wait a few days because it was running so poorly, I didn't want to sour the game for them.

But directly under where you copied the key it stated only valid until today?.......

Shame, I found out about this game last night and wanted to get it.  Went to the bank today and wanted to buy the 105 USD pack but you took the sale off. :(  Can't bring myself to to pay 140 USD when it was just 105USD.  I'll have to wait for another sale.

Same boat Biggiejohn.  Only found out about this game today because a friend recommended it. I wanted to buy the edge of darkness pack but ill wait till another sale.

1 hour ago, Godbot said:

Same boat Biggiejohn.  Only found out about this game today because a friend recommended it. I wanted to buy the edge of darkness pack but ill wait till another sale.

Just be aware, from my understanding if you do not buy the EOD edition by open beta it will no longer be available. Hope this help.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dick_Jagger said:

Just be aware, from my understanding if you do not buy the EOD edition by open beta it will no longer be available. Hope this help.

Just end up saving me money then honestly.  If they ninja change something like that without an announcement that's bad on them.

36 minutes ago, biggiejohn said:

Just end up saving me money then honestly.  If they ninja change something like that without an announcement that's bad on them.

It says on the store page that it is limited edition.  I'll only be buying basic edition at best without the discount which is a shame, i'll prolly hold out to see if some mates buy it first before I do.

4 minutes ago, youngsqueezy said:

Question, if I buy the EOD edition, do I get the 7 day trial keys that come with it, so I can give them away to friends too?

No the keys were only for people who bought the game before closed beta, Sorry.

19 hours ago, biggiejohn said:

Actually lucky since they said originally that EOD wouldnt be available after closed beta started, and now were headed to open beta and its still there. Also not sure when the next sale will be, they had 2 back to back with the new years one and the black friday one. Maybe they will have another maybe not. Totally worth it tho.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb underpaid:

when's the next sale going to be lol thanks gav

+1 need that game but its now too expensive for me

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, biggiejohn said:

They have announced that the EoD editions will not carry over upon release. Beta only.

3 hours ago, TheMDN said:

They have announced that the EoD editions will not carry over upon release. Beta only.

Knowing that, I feel better about buying the base game now lol